True Blood 3x6!!

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
It's here! I'm watching it! I am sooo happy!

Eric! Sookie! MORE ERIC! Bill..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... SOOKIE! Jason. Tara, Lafayette and gay stuff. JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERIC AGAIN! STILL MORE SOOKIE!!! Bill...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... SAM! ERIC ERIC ERIC SOOKIE TARA SOOKIE SAM JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bill...zzzzzzzzz... SOOKIE OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad now.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Intense!!!!!!!!!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They're spreading on the intense action cliffhangers a little thick, aren't they?

Also, Bill/Sookie should just end as a ship. It's so pathetic now it's almost self-parody. Zero chemistry. Bill is a wet blanket who should just drain dry instead of recovering next week.

Tisiphone

They won't be a couple for much longer.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ah. Well...GOOD!

(I'll never read the books, it's too late now) ;)

Tisiphone

Sookie's about to turn into a bit of a ho. Making up for lost time. Well, more like a heart ho, not a body ho.

Does that make any sense at all?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
As much as it can when I'm barely awake but unable to sleep.

I need a sleeping pill or something. It's getting bad.

Tisiphone

If you have a ceiling fan, try and count the blades spinning. It will make you sleepy.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I have an ionizing floor fan that draws the chilled air from the bedroom A/C into the living room.

I could try counting ions, but I might go insane.

Tisiphone

If you dont' get any sleep, you might already be there.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I don't think Franklin is dead. He didn't turn into bloody string cheese. He might have a pretty bad headache though.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Why Tara chose that mace over the huge double headed axe I'll never know. Chop the head clean off. He's only gonna heal up and be pissed unless you do. STUPID TARA.

And Bill was kinda cool for the first ten seconds. And somebody please stake that emo cow Lorena. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE her whining was old when Godric was alive.

And Lafayette, I feel sorry for Him. Cockblocked by white trash and ultimately Eric.

And Eric flirting with the King had better pay off with Eric kicking his 3000 year old ass.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I doubt Eric can kick his ass, but he might be able to trick him in someway, or kill him in an unfair fight.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Wacky was right! Sam's cute brother has been dog fighting! Why he'd think that is the only way they can make money is beyond me. I hope Sam rescues him, and his dad dies a horrible death.

Lorena is annoying as fuck, and so are the werewolves. Alcide is really smoking hot and they should have shown his DONG, but I can do without the rest of them.

I'd let Jessica feed on me A LITTLE.

I hope Franklin isn't dead, and I hope that when he sees Tara again he turns her into a vampire ON THE SPOT.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Tara actually did something useful for once! Franklin obviously won't be dead since they didn't show him exploding and he'll turn up in a couple of episodes all "TARA, I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME" and stuff.

Alcide and Tara will rescue Sookie and I think Lorena will finally die since her character's run its course...surely.

YEAH I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE DOGS. Why can't they shift into elephants and get a circus job?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Turn into a rare bird. Get sold. Turn into something else and leave once the money changes hands. The possibilities are endless. Of course, they're all dumb as a box of rocks (which, to steal from the show writers, insults both rocks, and boxes).

Tisiphone

I like how when Sookie is watching Debbie and Cuta run away, she mumbles trash disgustedly under her breath. That's right! Us white trash know the difference between good trash and bad trash! ;)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
If Alcide's so hot, why was he dating such a skank?

Tisiphone

That's what love does to you. She's a bitch.