True Blood 4.6 'I Wish I Was The Moon'

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Is that a video (I can't see it!)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I can't believe how funny that was. Wacky, you gotta figure out how to see that.

CaptainWacky

IT LOADED THIS TIME, OKAY.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I know it's a sock between his legs, but I still can't believe he did it. Talk about an exhibitionist!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I guess I'm in the minority here, but I've been enjoying this season. Definitely not has madcap as the last two, and with the same suspense as the first season.

I've heard a lot of people complaining about the love scene between Sook and Eric. I don't think it was boring, I looked at it as Eric losing his virginity as "gentle Eric." If that makes any sense. And yes, there was no suspense with Bill holding the stake to Eric's heart, but I think that was for us to realize that he knew if he killed Eric, he would be hurting any chance of Sook being happy, no matter who it's with.

Tara needs to die.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
no, I liked that scene. I think it was sweet. I like gentle Eric, but the writers have made everything so convoluted how will they keep Bill from killing him once he gets his memory back? Eric is older and should have been king in the first place but the writers are going nuts with canon.
VERY disappointed with where they went with the Fairies and especially Sookie's grandad.

Tisiphone

We've still got Uncle Niall, right?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I've probably enjoyed this season more than any other so far. Tara's story doesn't interest me in the least, but everything else is good. I don't even mind the baby thing much, because Terry's such a fun character that he balances out annoying Arlene.

But the last episode was quite messy, especially in the last 15-20 minutes when it felt like they weren't sure what the ending should be. I thought the Eric/Sookie scene was fine, though. A little stilted maybe, because these are actors who are probably good friends and it's gotta be weird (whatever Anna Paquin says to the contrary). It was better that Eric was all slow and attentive than FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK OMG YOU'RE SO FUCKING HOT FUUUUCCCCKKK because that wouldn't have been in keeping with where his character's at.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Tisi:

.....oh, wait! Niall Brigant was her GREAT grandfather, wasn't he? She called Earl "Grand daddy", didn't she? there's hope!

Ishcabittle

1902.imgcache.png

1903.imgcache.png

1904.imgcache.png

the only real reason to watch the show at all, imho.

CaptainWacky

Certainly a strong reason.

Tisiphone

Lost in her cleavage.

CaptainWacky

"Wanking."

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
1915.imgcache.gif

Tisiphone

^I thought I heard a noise outside my window last night.