True Blood Episode 3X4 "9 Crimes"

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Bill's a fucktard.

Lafayette playing in his new car. LoL. And I knew Eric would come to the rescue when those guys started beating on him.

Sookie looks good with short black hair. Alcide needs to keep his shirt off all the time.

And thus ends my randomness as I'm about to go on air. Be back later to have a legit conversation after "Springer." :)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I like that Bill is off on his own, since I never saw much in the Bill-Sookie ship. Hope he stays there for a while.

Things are all intertwining and getting a little confusing. Too much vampire politics. How about putting a stopper on Sam's staff getting kidnapped/killed/pulled into intrigue, and have them just work at the restaurant for a while?

I mean, I love the Bajor episodes in DS9, but watching all this American Vampire League intrigue, I can see how others don't want to see the Bajoran eps...

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
so the TV's following some of the book canon after all.... vamp politics had alot to do with Sookie getting involved in their world in the first place.....wasn't her idea.
lol - Bajoran story arc was the reason I gave up on DS-9!
So I hear ya.
hopefully I will have a chance to watch today with no one around.
(cleaning up after my World Cup party last night).

Tisiphone

Things are all intertwining and getting a little confusing. Too much vampire politics. How about putting a stopper on Sam's staff getting kidnapped/killed/pulled into intrigue, and have them just work at the restaurant for a while?

Well, with Jessica working their now, there should prove to be some humerous moments at least. And Arlene is finally turning into the raving bitch that she is in the books, albeit through pregnancy hormones rather than just plain meanness.

And speaking of Jessica, she's getting good at the glamouring. I thought she might kill him (accidentally of course) so it was nice to see her looking out for the kid who knew her from her "old life." That sucks that she can't serve liquor cuz she's not 18. LoL. Poor thing.

Debbie was just the cunt I was hoping for, too. Yes, she is that fucked up in the books, and I can't wait to see her get her ass kicked. Loved Alcide's sister, too.

I can't remember if that's where Sookie and Russell were supposed to meet, but eventually they will.

curiousa2z

ssshhhh! dont tell what happens to Debbie! ;)
Looking forward to meeting Alcide's sis.
LEAVE THE HOUSE PEOPLE!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The chick playing Alcide's sister was the carny tattoo chick on Heroes.

Bill is a fucktard, but he's afraid for Sookie's life. ANYWAY, I hope this means Sookie and Eric will hook up.

Alcide is hot.

curiousa2z

WTF is going on with the vamp who kidnapped Tara? Now she's at Russell's???!!!
pretty wolfie! lol.

The Magistrate is one sick bastard. He's been longing for an Inquisition for the last century...IMHO any reason will do.
Nice that Pam tried to protect Eric.
Oh, Hoyt! it's not what it looks like!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Oh yeah! I love that crazy vampire! He is super creepy, but in a hilarious and scary way.

EnglishRose

addle barn
Shirtless alcide every week...almost shirtless eric not enough naked eric...badass bill is hotter than sookiebill.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'd let Jessica glamour me.

CaptainWacky

I hope we're not expected to like Bill again.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

CaptainWacky

Does she write it naked.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
The show is definitely better than the books, I actually wish I hadn't read most of the books. It spoils a lot of stuff.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Catching up with the last two eps. Man, this one was really good. Loved the cinematography throughout. Makes me wonder how long it takes to film an episode.

Quotable Lafayette: "Aww, shit. How am I supposed to deal with this fuckedupness?", after Eric subtly winds the window down and flies out.

Tisiphone

^My sister and I have been looking for that one shirt he wears which just says Bitchy.