True Blood "Pack of Wolves" 3.1

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
IT'S BACK SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll wait until I know the majority of us have seen it before doing a rundown, but I will say this:

My friend texted me during the Bill/Sam scene and his message read WTF BILL IS GAY!!!???!!!! I had to explain why that was happening because he drank Bill's blood.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Given how long it took them to put season two on, I'll probably be able to contribute to this thread some time in february 2011

Tisiphone

Fuckers.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I wouldn't worry about posting spoilers, the name of the episode is in the title. People should know better than to click on it if they haven't seen it yet.

Eric has a nice ass. Sometimes the sex seems like it's just in there to make the show "edgy". We know they like to have lots and lots of sex, I GET IT, OK? Also, I really REALLY don't know any chicks who REALLY like to fuck for 6hrs straight. Anyone who says they do must have an oil slick in their vagina. I know that after a certain period of time most of us are wishing they'd hurry up already and are just faking it. Maybe vampires can make you like it, I don't know.

I thought Sam and Bill were really going to get it on! I forgot about the sexy dreams. Sam's story line seems pretty interesting.

I liked Tara all along, even when Wacky was hating on her... but she is getting on my nerves now. I thought it was really great when the red headed waitress FINALLY said something to her.. then I cracked up when she said "I hate when they make everything about race" making it about race! Lafayette is still awesome.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
We were going to watch it last night, but LG was feeling like she was in labor. Turned out to be nothing but more damned Braxton-Hicks. We'll watch it tonight for sure, unless the lil' baby decides to poke his head out...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I didn't really get the Bill story, to be honest. Mabye we're not supposed to yet.

Jessica is really hot. I'm glad her story's more complicated than just turning into a murderous vampire.

I don't get how the vampire power structure works. I thought Evan Rachel Wood was the top vampire in America or something, but Danko from Heroes is above her?

The Tara/God stuff was annoying and all.

ERIC'S ASS OMG!

Jason talking about "pussy overflow" was funny.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Evan Rachel Wood is just the Queen of Louisiana, so I guess Danko (the magistrate) is in charge of a larger area, like the American South, perhaps. Jessica, as always, is very hot.

CaptainWacky

Hotter than Sookie.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
omgomgomg....a good start to the season indeed. I hate the Queen. Hopefully something awful will befall her.

LOL@ conscience off, dick on!

Eric is as yummy as ever, but Bill's been working out...yow!
I'm glad we're seeing more of Pam.
Lafayette the minion of the vamps? Tara needs to get a grip...I hope the writers arent going to have her whining all season..
and what will become of Jessica and Hoyt?

Tisiphone

There was something off about those two girls with Jason. Or was it just me.

I loved the look on Eric's face when he realized it was Sookie barging in on him. And I'm also glad that Pam's becoming more of a staple. In the books, she and Sookie are actually very good friends.

Tara's mama needs to be shot. What a selfish cunt.

curiousa2z

no, I agree; it was actually gratuitous and hollow - and I think that was the point - because after killing Eggs, Jason cant go on as if nothing happened.

forgot to mention Sam's dream: oh my...

Tisiphone

^LoL. Yeah, that was the "WFT" text message I got from my neighbor. He was gonna change it if Bill turned out to be gay.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
There's a lot of things I could say about this episode. Sookie being lovely, Evan Rachel Wood being scary hot, Jason being his awesome self, the Sam/Bill gay scene being hilarious, the always-welcome gratuitous nudity, the phrase "pussy overflow", Tara being her usual annoying self...

But my thoughts on the episode can be summed up in five words:

Deborah Ann Woll's pale breasts

CaptainWacky

They're building up to her being naked this season. Maybe.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I think they're gradually making you more and more used to wonderful pale cleavage before unleashing the ultimate pale cleavage that is Michelle Trachtenberg in a guest role COME ON ALAN BALL SHE'S NOT BUSY DO IT YOU MADMAN.

curiousa2z

will Jessica get Hoyt to help her with the ah, smell in the house?