True Blood s2 promo

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
See below...I'M A CODFISH

Tisiphone

Grr...this fucking youtube thingy never works for me. WHY HAST THOU FORESAKEN ME??

Here's the link. Or if one of the higher ups can fix this, go for it. :)

[YOUTUBEHQ]YeN1vXSp2zg[/YOUTUBEHQ]

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Meh. Season 1 got me hooked, but then I went and read the books (well not all of them.. We're listening to the post Katrina takeover one atm).

Looking back, not so much a fan of the (TV) series now. Probably try and watch it though.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I've seen that on HBO. They always make these overly arty promos for any show that seems like it's going to last. Sometimes they're really good, sometimes they make the actors look silly.

I'm putting this one in the latter column.

Tisiphone

There's a clip also which show Sookie getting chased down by some bizarre looking thing but you can't see it real well because they only show its claws and the creature from a distance.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's probably Bill Maher.

Tisiphone

In a funky head dress!

Tisiphone

Is it Bill Maher? JUDGE FOR THYSELF!
[youtube]_qQsMcY4EPo[/youtube]

Ancalagon

Mynaed.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
So Lafayette's definitely gone or they're leaving us waiting to find out for sure.

Tisiphone

In the books, he dies and isn't even a main character, so probably. Or...they'll make him a vampire!!!!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm looking forward to the next season. (I'll watch the videos later)

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Worth d/l season one?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
agreed about Lafayette. I am holding out hope, though!!!

I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR SEASON 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well they didn't put Jin in the promos for Lost season five to keep his return a secret.

I wasn't as in love with season as some people here (some GIRLS here) and I only really watched for Paquin. It was okay, just lacking depth a bit and I didn't find the humour all that witty and the vampires were often really cheesey. Will probably watch season 2 for Paquin and Michelle Forbes though.

Ancalagon

Well they didn't put Jin in the promos for Lost season five to keep his return a secret.

I wasn't as in love with season as some people here (some GIRLS here) and I only really watched for Paquin. It was okay, just lacking depth a bit and I didn't find the humour all that witty and the vampires were often really cheesey. Will probably watch season 2 for Paquin and Michelle Forbes though.

If they follow the books, you'll get to see ALOT of Paquin... Although not so much this season IIRC. Turns into quite the little.... hmmm... don't want to say slut b/c she doesn't sleep around with alot of different men, but sex is pretty much always in her thoughts and when she does have someone she's getting that itch scratched ALL THE TIME. :lol:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
That's what I like about the series, all the raunchy sex sex sex.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Lizzy Caplan has VERY nice breasts but she died.:(