TRUE BLOOD Season 3 Official MF thread (with less mansex)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
HBO Launches ‘True Blood' Webisodes
Shortform clips will premiere on Yahoo! TV before becoming available to other sites, VOD

By Alex Weprin -- Broadcasting & Cable, 4/27/2010 1:15:07 PM

HBO is launching original webisodes (or "minisodes" as the network is calling them) set in the True Blood universe. The first of six original episodes will premiere Tuesday (April 27), exclusively on Yahoo! TV.

The minisodes are written by True Blood creator Alan Ball, and star lead cast members from the HBO drama series. Shot on the show's set, the three to five minute episodes will reference both past and future storylines, meant to satiate die hard fans appetites until the program returns June 13.

Following its debut on Yahoo!, the first episode will become available at HBO.com and the True Blood Facebook page April 28, and will appear on the network itself May 2 following an encore episode of the series. It will also be available on HBO On Demand starting May 3.

"The minisodes provide a wonderful and rare opportunity to take a deeper look into Bon Temps and the characters that live in this colorful town," said Ball in a statement. "The scenes are so much fun, and the performances as stellar as always. I can't wait to share them with everyone, old fans and new."

"We can't think of a better way to quench fans' thirst for True Blood than to give them six, entirely new minisodes that let them step back into the amazing world created by Alan Ball," said Zach Enterlin, VP of advertising and promotion, HBO, in a statement. "The minisodes are a perfect way to reward fans of the series while simultaneously exposing new, interested viewers to the show."

Yahoo.TV's True Blood page: http://tv.yahoo.com/show/39147

It's also on YouTube already if non-US types can't watch it.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I always forget to watch webisodes.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I never watch webisodes cuz the series of tubes is too small and they get clogged. BUT I am happy they're going to show them on TV, I'll just have to remember to look for them. I haven't been watching the True Blood reruns, for some reason watching the last season over again just doesn't seem that appealing.

ERIK IS SO HOT, HE SHOULD SUCK SOOKIE'S NOSE SQUEEEEEEEE!!!! :rwmad:

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
SQUEEEE and HOT! and MELIKEY and MOAR and... you get the drift.
Cassie, seriously: make an exception for this one, you really don't want to miss this!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Has anyone seen all three hotties on the cover of "Details" magazine?

*changes panties*

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'll watch the webisodes when they're on TV, the article says May 2nd. I CAN WAIT THAT LONG.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
28566925523162853644.jpg

Tisiphone

LoL! Yeah, I saw that a couple of weeks ago via FB. Teehee!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
well it's new to me! lol!

...the countdown is on....

Tisiphone

I'm hoping what we do get to see of Bill this season he's gone back to his s1 first few episodes look. He looked sexier in the beginning, but now he looks old.

CaptainWacky

She's hot! I hope she doesn't kill too many people. :(

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I really like her character too. She's complex.

CaptainWacky

Maybe she'll go even more off the rails with her father figure Bill missing.

CaptainWacky

Maybe Racetrack will play her instead.