True Blood Season 6 (premieres June 10)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
(This is a blank post to symbolize the ten emotional posts I just wrote in response but deleted because I don't want to make things tense or piss you off. All I have to say is this: Life is hard enough, we come here for recreation and not to be shuffled around by others. WHy are you so bent on shuffling us around?)

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Because the only two people who post up in MC are me and eloisel. Might as well call it Eloiesel's movie review forum.

All the good TV shows are down here. All the good movies are down here. Besides, the board is all but abandoned except for the loyal MF crew.

I'm just trying to get some traffic in one of the safe forums.

Nobody has to comply. You can let it die. It's only an experimental request. I said please.

Besides, It's only one extra forum to check. That way all of the TV shows and Movies are all in one place. You managed to do it with Big Brother. It would still be the same quantity of threads. Just two mouse clicks away. In all honesty it's not asking a lot.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I HOPE IT DOESN'T RAIN :rwmad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Pretty good start to the season!

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Yeah it was okay. I mean it didn't help that it started with "Previously on True Blood: A whole bunch of subplots you had forgotten you didn't care about". I mean who really cares about Andy and his fairy babies, really?

But I like that Bill is just sort of still Bill and not a stupid rarrrgghhh monster, and I like it when he and Jessica have adorable moments.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I liked that Jessica got the best parts of the episode. Don't care about Sookie. Jason is still funny even with the ridiculous character changes ("my parents turned kind of racist in Heaven!")

Anyway, Luna seemed fine after transforming back from Steve into herself - more or less.

Yeah..."fine"...