Tulisa & Will i am in scrap over who wrote the shittest lyrics

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I am not making this up.

Tulisa and Will.i.am could end up battling in a court of law after the N-Dubz starlet has reportedly taken legal action against the rapper.

The 24-year-old singer is claiming that she wrote some of the lyrics of the smash hit by will.i.am and Britney Spears, Scream & Shout.

According to The Sun newspaper, Tulisa has started legal proceedings and feels she is entitled to a slice of the estimated two million single sales. Scream and shout: Will.i.am, pictured last week, has admitted that Tulisa did originally record a version of his hit song

She told the newspaper: 'Tulisa is still fuming with Will for taking the song off her. The fact the song blew up only makes it worse.

One of the lyrics that Tulisa allegedly wrote was: 'When you hear this in the club, you’d better turn this s**t up.'

I'm really happy to send in some lyrics that match, if not improve on that quality.

A first stab:

"We've got this shit down, lets put a turd in a paper bag and set it on fire"

"Shits gonna get real, lets smear it on something and fuck it up"

"I'm in this for shits and giggles, turn the music up so much I actually shit myself"

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
That's the song where Britney just says "Britney" every thirty seconds, I think. Did she originally say "Tulisa"?

"This music's coming in your ears, don't wear ear muffs!"

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Just yesterday I was ranting at someone about how the words "in the club" should be banned from music. Unfortunately it wasn't Tulisa.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She would have chibbed you.