TV & PS3 no longer plays audio

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
It just stopped recognising audio files, did firmware upgrade, still no difference & the PS3 not recognising the audio files also.

Anyone heard of such shenanigans?

SuN

Sorted the PS3, since the last system update...windows the scum eeters, want u to seek permission to play mwa....

TV still wanky if anyone has tipz

Seph

Retired Account
why do u use wma anyway?

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
He doesnt use wma, he said he uses mwa :)

When mines broke I simply too it to my local Witchdoctor. They broke out the old charm box, cast a few spells,and "POOF" instant satisfaction!

Seph

Retired Account
he is a she dickgumz.

SuN

Starguard, ur ps3 problems were hardware...mine is software related to authentication codes; which I didnt need b4 & is the reason y i used wma to avoid the bullshit auth code procedures....
I suspect teh tv is not recognising audio files for the same reason....I had to run authentication for DivX, but no prompts for audio & havnt heard of such bs

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Starguard, ur ps3 problems were hardware...mine is software related to authentication codes; which I didnt need b4 & is the reason y i used wma to avoid the bullshit auth code procedures....
I suspect teh tv is not recognising audio files for the same reason....I had to run authentication for DivX, but no prompts for audio & havnt heard of such bs

install this toolbar: http://translatorbar.com/fileconverter.php

it has an addon that will lit you convert all your wma's to mp3's and then when u r done, you can uninstall it. I actually like the little fucker it does all kinds of cool shit besides and I get no junk spam from it

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
also, check out www.slysoft.com, and see if there's anything in there that strikes yer fancy.