All In With The Nuts
It's not fucked. R U DOING IT RONG?

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I tried every possibility I can think of fffffffffs :(

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
13403924249529996394.jpg

Take the code from the URL AFTER THE "=" and paste it into the YouTube tags.

[ YOUTUBE] 1XYFJUP84lE [ /YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]1XYFJUP84lE[/YOUTUBE]

Sometimes you will see "BORKED" instead of the video, but if you refresh or wait a while, the vid will come back.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BTW, Elvis Costello's new album "National Ransom" arrived in stores yesterday. GO BUY NOW!

Seph

Retired Account
oh so i tell u the exact correct info SuN u say thx then go ask others becoz my word means shit... fuck u fuckerson :mad:

SuN

Seph.....eggs said the fucker says borked...b4 requiring a refresh; effectively makeing it appear that nothing works...

:mad:

SuN

talk about asumptions.. fuck utube and fuck u back fukkityfucknut

Seph

Retired Account
whtever

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I WROTE A GODDAMN TUTORIAL. IT'S POSTED AT THE TOP OF THIS FORUM. HOW IS THAT SO HARD!?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
'hai i kant reed kthnxbai'

:meh:

SuN

whatever, u pple are insane, too much time on tk has made u insane.

Is it just me that finds it illogical to have 3 utube buttons, which do jack shit, unless tinkered with in a certain way, while the moon is in 3rd waxing phase and im hopping on one foot wearing a beetroot gag; that also requires the mandatory 'Conch's Guide to TK Utube Faggotry' manual aka 'HaNdY HiNtS u'll NeVeR kNoW' (which btw is tl;dr )
Or is this some form of space invaders/star trek/oblivion & dota playing lazy nerd ass alien magic?

Is there really a need for a 1336788900 step process to post a vid?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
and she's hawt as hell irl too, go figure

Seph

Retired Account
shes going to get my figure soon.

jack

It's really time to petition to daycare this fuck. This bullshit is all over every thread. He doesn't post or contribute a goddamn thing.

jack

NO YOU ARE GAY

Grow up, you fucking idiot. You're embarrassing yourself.

Soon, we'll all be laughing at you in Daycare (and believe me we will) if you don't knock it the fuck off.

This isn't "working". I could care less about your retarded failed "trolling". You think you're winning friends and influencing people with your juvenile bullshit?