VKD - OnyxOverdrive

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Where are you?

Seph

Retired Account
VKD is fine by me, always treated me with respect and if he fucks with you face it hes a troll, it was once the reason this site existed *sigh*

:bailey:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
A need for controversy?

An appeal of the drama perhaps?

A poking at the tiger behind the cage?

And whats wrong with that? That was half the fun of old TK and kept the Badlands active. I'm starting to agree with the newbs that TK has softened up and has very little drama these days.

Don't get me wrong though, I do enjoy the drama free MF and the drama free boards like Lonaf, REFCL, and Spin-Flippery as well. Its just nice to have some drama.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I see it as boredom really.

A need for controversy?

An appeal of the drama perhaps?

A poking at the tiger behind the cage?

ARE WE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU EL? YOU MUST POKE AT THE LION BEHIND THE CAGE?! : D

My dear, sweet Love Child. You've always been good enough for me. I've never turned on you. Ever. And I won't. I think you're wonderful.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
He's been gone?

Never noticed.

9179.imgcache.gif

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I think I'll also wait 3 months to post a witty gif image to your post. It's the cool thing to do.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Who let you out of the basement?

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
you're confusing me with the real basement-dwellers here, the likes of Sarek and Rommie. If they ever saw sunlight they would probably disintegrate like a vampire

eloisel

Forever Empress E
They are Day Walkers.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I think I'll also wait 3 months to post a witty gif image to your post. It's the cool thing to do.

Let the 3 month count down until VKD's next witty remark.