Vote for Dirk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
This Badlands election, Vote Dirk Funk for mod! If elected, I pledge to put J&L into an internment camp and turn Luci into a newt! I also promise a set of vibrating buttplugs and blow up sheep for all Badlanders!

DIRK FUNK 2009!

Mirah

I love you
I fully support this candidate. I was trying to turn this sexual. But it just came to me-um Vote for Dirk Funk and LC will post Nudes!

J&L Massacres

All Your Base Are Belong to Us
I'm growing tierd of my dancer. His ignorance is actually getting annoying.

My vote will always and forever shall be for Dork Lord. He is the heart of the badlands after all. Loktar has proven himself worthy as well.

Yub jumped from the Minefield to the badlands, (it took awhile to get used to him but he managed to pull it off somehow) yet he's nowhere to be found anymore.

And Failconarg, will not be a mod. He'll merely sit at his computer, scratching his ass, fapping to pics of manners, and eatting chunkys while there's work to be done in the badlands. Managing all Gagh's flood spam pages ain't easy ya know.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
You're a mod. I'm a mod. Sometimes mods have to deal with "Jerks" (apparently anyone with any dissenting opinion whatsoever), that's what they're there for.

Again: funny.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You're a mod. I'm a mod. Sometimes mods have to deal with "Jerks" (apparently anyone with any dissenting opinion whatsoever), that's what they're there for.

Again: funny.

jksljkljfdaklfjdafkljadkfljasdklfnotfunnyskmgldkfladkfdaskf;dsakf;sdfdas

Status
Not open for further replies.