Wacky have you read GRRM's blog?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I know you linked me to the Hollywood reporter article about A Game of Thrones last night, but GRRM has blogged about it, there are pictures of some of the cast. THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED.

http://grrm.livejournal.com/95840.html

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I'm glad that GRRM has rebooted the Wild Cards series.

I was at a used book store and was debating whether or not to buy the first book in The Game of Thrones series. Then I realized that it would literally take me about a year to finish it.

I need to read more on the weekends, and shut off the TeeVee!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
A Game of Thrones is the first book in A Song of Ice and Fire. READ IT. You won't regret it.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Robert is fat lol.

Big Dick McGee

Who is Robert?

Great blog, it gives me all sorts of stuff on the new Wild Cards series! Just signed up for Live Journal so I can comment!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I haven't read any of his Wild Card stuff, I might have to give it a try sometime!

Big Dick McGee

^^It'll be hard to find the first book, I had to spend like $20 on ebay for it. If you have a PO box, I can send you the first two, they're great.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't have a P.O. box, but I could send you my address. If you show up here I can feed you to the alligators, lol. I can pay you for the books!

Big Dick McGee

^^PM me your address. No need to send money, just send the books back when you're done. I'm collecting them, but they're old and dog-eared, I'd rather they be read by as many people as possible.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Srsly? Cool!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
BDM just wants to find out where you live so he can lurk furtively around your farm and take SALACIOUS PICTURES of your INNOCENT COWS.

Big Dick McGee

Nope, I just want to make more Wild Cards fans! The offer is open to any Mine Fielder, once Cassie is done, y'all are welcome to borrow the books.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I THINK WE SHOULD SEND PARCELS TO EACH OTHER WITH BITS OF OUR AREAS IN.

Eggs can send us a genuine New York violent killer.

I can send you some Yorkshire Puddings.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I can send everyone some dander of old yankee!

Big Dick McGee

I can send you all some of John Mayer's pubic hair. It's goddamned everywhere in Los Angeles.

CaptainWacky

HE BETTER BE WORKING ON THE NEXT ONE TOO

CaptainWacky

LOTS more casting, Cassie!

http://grrm.livejournal.com/

The Dany actress looks NICE and is 21 rather than 14, so it should be fine to enjoy the sex scenes (and GRRM seems quite excited about the sex scenes.)

Theon Greyjoy looks like a bit of a prick, which is good! I hated him. Just realised he's Lily Allen's brother too.

I remember the Jaime actor from Virtuality (he was the commander, the main character for most of it until he died near the end, but came back as a hologram or whatever...I guess that show is never coming back) and he was good in that and hopefully will be good in this, as Jaime is my favourite character from the books.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
This is AWESOME. I can't wait til it's on.. then maybe GRRM will get the next book finished too, the bastard.

CaptainWacky

Cersei's the one I most want to know about next.