Wacky in "has good DVDs to watch" SHOCKER

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Sin City, Batman Begins, War Of the Worlds, SERENTIY(!), uhh, Kingdom Of Heaven(????), Fantastic Four (stetching the definition of good). I'LL EXPLAIN LATEr.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Sin City was OK. Batman is awesome, I don't care what other people say.

Haven't seen the rest. I watched "Crash" off PPV a few days ago and thoiught it was very good but not the "OMIGOD BEST PIC OF THE YEAR" like Roger Ebert and others thought. PLus I thought it came out in 2004...

I want to see The Family Stone this week. God help me, I love Sarah Jessica Parker and Diane Keaton. I must be gay or something.

CaptainWacky

What IS the family stone? I mean, the actual STONE. What is it?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well, either Harry Potter found it and Dumbledore destroyed it, or else the alchemists Edward and Alphonse Elric are still searching for it to restore their original bodies. Pick your fable.

CaptainWacky

I'm tired.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Serenity isnt out is it?

Have yo ubeen to dogy car boot sales?

CaptainWacky

whisky said:
Serenity isnt out is it?

Have yo ubeen to dogy car boot sales?

OUTRAGEOUS! I've done no such thing.

(But my sister's boyfriend has.)

Mandi

We watched Serenity today, it was damn good. Oh and Kingdom of Heaven is really good, even if it's not historically correct.

The_Skan

WELL WACKY WATCHES:

HA HA HA, WELL ARE YOPU KNWOING WHAT?

THE JOKE IS BEING ON YOU TOMORROW, I HAVE A PAPER TO PUBLISH THE HATE CRIMES MANY ADMINS AND MOD MAKE HERE.

AM I MENTIONING NAMES? NO. ARE YOU WISHING THE PAPER WILL NOT MENTION NAMES? YES.

WILL BE THE PAPER MENTIONING NAMES? YES THEY ARE.

NOW TELL ME?!

ARE THOSE HATE MONGERS AND JEW BACKERS WORRIED NOW THAT I HAVE MADE IT TO PUBLIC DISPLAY IN A LOCAL NEWSPAPER?

I AM THINKING YES.

ALL THOSE HATE CRIME MEMBERS WILL SOON BE SEING THE END OF THEIR SO CALLED LIFE.

THANKS RIGHT?