CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Maybe if she's a waitress IN A BROTHEL.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
YEAH, IN CHILDREN'S BLOOD.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Uh-oh, none of those girls does a damn thing for me. I might be dead...

Mirah

I love you
No, but seriously, if you are out on a "date" with a guy and the waitress flirts with your date, what do you do? Ignore it? Act non chalant? "Oh ha ha ha ha ha"

And I'm not talking cutesy stuff either. I'm talking offers. This has happened more than once. WTF?

If I were a waitress I would never do that. I think. I hope.

Seriuosly, can anyone tell me WTF? Has this ever happened to you? Do you flirt with the waitresses when you are out on a date? I didn't mind when I was included-thinking "hey perhaps this will turn into a three-some" but now that I know that is not the case-

anyway

Now I'll go think about other stuff.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I've never flirted with a waitress when on a date.

I hardly ever flirt with waitsatff, as that is not what they are there for, They should also not flirt with somebody if said person is out on a date, or at all really.

Mirah

I love you
I don't like getting food from ugly waitresses. Or ugly waiters for that matter.

Do you flirt with the cute ones? Have you ever had one make it clear that she was available? Is there something someone (a guy) does to give out that signal?

OMG I am asking Riotgear a question. Or perhaps an elaboration. Yes.

Riotgear

Do you flirt with the cute ones? Have you ever had one make it clear that she was available? Is there something someone (a guy) does to give out that signal?

OMG I am asking Riotgear a question. Or perhaps an elaboration. Yes.

Letsee - I'm always concerned that the fact that a servers job is to make my dining experience pleasuable (in theory) may invalidate any signals I may think are sincere. In other words I worry she's being nice because she has to. Id feel pretty stupid if I tried to hit on a girl who was pretending to be nice so I'd come back and spend some more money later. Nevermind that I'm happily married and don't fuck around. We men have met many a bartender sweetie who we were totally convince wanted us bad. Wasn't true. At all.

Guys give out whatever signal they think they can get away with. Even happily married I still catch myself "aiming" constantly. I just don't pull the trigger. Even happy with my situation, I'd still find it very difficult to not fuck a woman who was exactly my type given the perfect situation. That's why I avoid situations that seem like they might be shaping up that way or might.

That's kind of my long way of saying unless you're dealing with a man who is commited to contuing to be comitted, I wouldn't put any big money down and I'd keep my eyes open. Not just men though. We humans, if we're going to be totally honest will always ultimately go through with whatever we can get away with according to our own profit/loss risk/benefit calculation.

And that's a good thing for our species. Without that drive to obtain the best each and everyone of us can, EVEN if we're already connected, we might not continue to evolve.

Please excuse my sloppy construction/punctuation.