Was Anne Frank a belieber?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber.

I THINK SHE WAS, JUSTIN. I LOVE YOU JUSTIN I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
A really bad person would make a crass joke like, "I heard that she sat in that attic for so long because she thought it was the line for Bieber tickets."

But I could never say something like that.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I WOULD SIT ON A ANT BED FOR A YEAR SUST TO GET THE CHANCE TO TOUCH JUSINT'S PEEN.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
We should definitely go back and retroactively label more dead people as Beliebers, like when the internet decides Isaac Newton and Alexander the Conqueror DEFINITELY had Aspergers.

Other potential Beliebers from history: William Shakespeare, Randy Savage, Adam and Eve, Bob Monkhouse.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
ATTILA THE HUN JUST GAVE FATTY ARBUCKLE THE STEEL CHAIR AND SNATCHED HIS BIEBERTIX! :shock:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I NEVER JOKE ABOUT THE BIEB, OKAY? :rwmad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Anne Frank ‏@Anniefrank666 1h

“@NME: Justin Bieber pays tribute to Anne Frank, saying he hoped she would have been a 'Belieber': http://bit.ly/11cPOUQ ” I'm not x

DON'T LIE ANNE, YOU KNOW YOU WANT THE BIEB!

Anne Frank died in March of 1945 at the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp.

Justin Bieber wasn't born until March 1, 1994.

So the answer is no.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
There are worse things he could have said. I mean we've all been there where we look through the previous messages and can't bear to repeat the word "enjoyable!" or "wonderful!". The temptation to speculate whether a victim of a Nazi concentration camp may have been a fan of ours is always there.

CaptainWacky

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
HE CHANNELED HER DEAD JEWISH SPIRT AND HERD HER CRYING BABY YOU WANKERS.

I AM GOING TO SHIT ON YOUR FACES FOR THIS.

(Actually, by a weird coincidence a friend of mine organised a Justin Beiber appearance event and they ran out of tickets. One of the beliebers stated on twitter that because they were not going to issue more tickets "I WILL TRULY COME AND SHIT ON YOUR FACE" This is an accurate quote, that was stated using all caps. So, while you might think the scatological comment was a little rich, it is in fact startlingly accurate.)

CaptainWacky

It's the "TRULY" that makes it a credible threat.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm sure that Homeland Turd Security SPRANG into action.