Was Clint Eastwood high at the RNC?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You decide.

[YOUTUBE]3DGl-4gByV4[/YOUTUBE]

Well, it certainly was a different approach! A bit on the kooky side really, but I don't think he was high nor do I think it was some incoherent rambling like some of the earlier reports I've heard today on the morning shows. He is showing his age though and I really wish someone took care of his hair because I couldn't stop looking at that.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
and I really wish someone took care of his hair because I couldn't stop looking at that.

haha, was the same thing for me - I stared at it for the longest time :D

As for his speech - I've never seen CE talk for that long, so I'm thinking maybe he ain't used to it, all the more since he didn't appear to have had notes. The content - meh. Bad attempt at flaming.

I'm not even sure if he was trying to flame as much as try to be "creative" or "artsy". He really didn't rag on the president like one would expect in such a situation.

Most of the news reports made him sound like a blithering idiot.

The Question

Eternal
That's basically because the news is owned lock, stock and barrel by the Left. Of course they made him sound like a blithering idiot -- had they done anything else, their owners would've chastised them.

And no, he's not high -- he's just... old. :(

The Question

Eternal
And I'm turning 37 a week from now. :sigh:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What about Betty White? She's older than dirt and still awesome.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
I like Clint. And yes, his age is definitely showing. That's what happens to you as you age and everything slows down: body and mind. Clint definitely needed some hair gel or hair spray. Part of the hair problem is that white hair is dry and unruly. Unless they were going for the foksy elder statesman. Maybe we're just too used to the slick willie look of politicians that makes him stand out as -- unusual.

I heard on our local a.m. radio show that the talking to the empty chair was a routine that was done by the late comic Morey Amsterdam (you may remember him from the Dick Van Dyke Show) and the not-late comic Bob Newhart.

I hate politics no matter who you put up to talk about it, or the extravaganza utilized to make the stuff palatable. It all sucks like a Hoover vacuum cleaner.

The Question

Eternal
Young girl, it's time for you to respond to my revised outline. Hop on it.

The Question

Eternal
*throws muffins* I saw it, was helping the dude move summore shiznit. I'll answer it soon as I've gotten 40 winks.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I can't claim to know all that much about American politics, but everything I see and read about the Republican candidate, his running partner, and all their fucking weird rallies, the more dangerous to mankind they seem. Romney also has a fucking big, clumsy mouth.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
^Well, with that statement, it's a sure thing you know a lot more about American politics than most conservatives!