Watched Alien versus Predator

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I've never seen a Predator movie before. I've seen the first two Alien movies but in pieces in the wrong order on tv. So I'm not an expert on either "franchise".

But I think I'm qualified enough to say that this movie fucking sucked.

The thing is, I knew it would suck and I knew I'd hate it. So why did I watch? BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING IDIOT WITH NO LIFE, OKAY?

I hate these shitty action movies where you're introduced to a bunch of cliched characters who all end up trapped somewhere and are killed one by one and you can even tell the exact order they'll die in based on how much dialogue they got in the first half hour. Of course, one survives for no other reason than that she's the main character. And, AWW, the poor predator died at the end WHO GIVES A FUCK IT WAS AN EVIL BASTARD and then teh alien bursts out its chest (OMG SPOILERS) but surely the other predators could just shoot it right away killing it easily YES THIS SUCKED I HATED IT I HATE MYSELDF LJS IT WASN'T SCARY IT's AC UNT SCOTTISH GUY WITH KIDS BEGST O BE KILLED OMG THAT's NEVER BEEN DONE IN A SCI FI MOVIE BEFORE RLADH

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
But I think I'm qualified enough to say that this movie fucking sucked.

Yes, yes you are.

You have never seen Predator 1 & 2? WTF? Classic films. And Alien and Aliens are just fucking great. Aliens is one of my favourite movies of all time. Aliens 3 sucks though.

Aliens vs Predtator was a pile of unmitigated shit.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Which one did Joss write resulting in that OH SO CLEVER joke in an episode of Angel where Fred's parents said it sucked?