Watched Fantastic Four

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
OMG! So shite. So boring. I guess it was supposed to be a comedy but I didn't laugh at all. Not even at the lameness. It was just annoying.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Yep. Ruined the characters & story. Best bit? Alba in underwear. And that was the sole reason it was made, I reckon.

CaptainWacky

Yeah, but YOU KNOW WHAT? Alba didn't even look all that great. She was too shiney and her hair was stupid.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I should just give up posting. You two say everything I think.

It was shite, it was boring and yes, the best bit was Alba underwear. I think I posted a pic to that effect when I 'reviewed' it.

CaptainWacky

Also, THERE WAS NO PLOT. They just get superpowers and wait around for a while. Then Doom gets super powers and he didn't even have an evil plan from world domination or anything. He just tried to kill them. Then ended up in a crate in a Raiders Of The Lost Arc rip-off, for some reason. SHITE.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Now that is more like a cartoon. NOT THE PREQUELS.

Will we hear twenty years of whining about how Fantastic Four sucked at TBBS?

No.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Exactly. There was nothing of any use. They changed Reed's & Doom's background, Doom's armour was 'organic' - WTF? They fucked it up bigtime, and it was very sad, as the FF was my favourite Marvel book for a long time as a kid.

CaptainWacky

Also, when Johnny is snowboarding and he CATCHES FIRE, turns into a HUMAN TORCH, falls off a cliff...and his girlfriend just smiles and laughs! Doesn't bother asking "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?"

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
CaptainWacky said:
Also, when Johnny is snowboarding and he CATCHES FIRE, turns into a HUMAN TORCH, falls off a cliff...and his girlfriend just smiles and laughs! Doesn't bother asking "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?"

I was shaking my head and tutting the whole way through that.

CaptainWacky

And all the LAME lines "look at me!" "I can't!"