Watched Hitchhikers

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I liked it but no Babel fish QED bit? :evil: Trying not to upset the god squad lot I suppose.

I just fucking realised that was Mod Def as Ford Prefect. The fucking uber talent that is Mos Def?! Holy shit, he's not a bad actor actually.

Mos is da man. One of the ONLY rappers worth a single thing since he is actually an incredibly talented poet/rapper.

Anyway, It's not as good as the radio play or the book or the BBC series but it is good and worth watching. Likewise, as with Bewitched I will probably be burning this. I imagine that it might be a lot more prolific if you had no knowledge of Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy going in.

Anyway, Marting Frreman made a good Arthur Dent, the girl was hot and Zaphod was allright I guess.

Not bad, not bad.

Friday

Bazinga!
Included in my recent acquisitions were all the Hitchhikers radio shows. Are they any good?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
My, you're watching these flicks at a rapid rate!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Friday said:
Included in my recent acquisitions were all the Hitchhikers radio shows. Are they any good?

Better than reading the book in what is the probably the ONLY instance were that is the case with ANYTHING.

Best version of Hitchikers you can get.

My, you're watching these flicks at a rapid rate!

Back to back, baby!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
HONEY, I SHRUNK MY BALLS! GREAT MOVIE!!!

EnglishRose

addle barn
Mentalist said:
Anyway, It's not as good as the radio play or the book or the BBC series .....

can I say 'I told you so' ;)

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Christ, I gotta quit my second job. I have no time to watch TV shows, let alone movies. I have two seasons of The Shield to watch, two episodes of Alias, LOST starts up again this week, The Shield starts on the 10th, 24 has a FOUR-FUCKING-HOUR-PREMIERE on Sunday & Monday, and Smallville is back this season. To say NOTHING of the incredible Veronica Mars. V Mars is the ONLY show I watch the same day I record it.

I still have to see: FF, Wedding Crashers, 40-Year-Old-Virgin, Hitchhikers....so fucking many movies.

Yeah, this second job is for the birds, gotta quit soon!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Haven't seen it yet.