Watchmen

whisky

Boobie inspector
Maybe when he gave that thing to Dr Manhatten it somehow transfered some of his abilities to him.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
There should have been a post credits scene of Lube Man sliding in and asking "Am I late!?"

(Good finale.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Loved every episode! So weird and unexpected all the time.

How long do we have to wait for the next season :rwmad:

whisky

Boobie inspector
At least the racists all died.

The big blue cock wasn't at all distracting.

CaptainWacky

It hasn't even been renewed yet and Lindelost said he'll only do a second season if he has a good idea for one (they could get someone else to do it of course.)

CaptainWacky

The more I think about the ending, the less sure I am if it works. Trieu was bad because she wanted the powers of a God, we're told. Someone who wants the powers of a God can't be trust with them. But then Angela eats the egg to claim God powers for herself. So does that make her bad? She didn't even seem to think about it! Maybe the cliffhanger should have been whether or not she'd eat the egg rather than if she had powers. Plus why would Manhattan even want to give her those powers when they fucked him up so badly he went to live on another planet once? Of course season two could just start with her falling into the pool and saying "ah yes, it was wrong of me to try to become a God!"