Wax My HUMMER

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yes! I'm getting me the HUMMER EV to go along with my 2003 HUMMER H2 SUV, 2012 HUMMER H2 SUT and 2010 HUMMER H3 SUT. The starting price for the HUMMER EV is starting around $75,000 when it debuts in fall 2021. Not to bad, I got my 2003 HUMMER H2 SUV for $52,000 in 2003. The HUMMER EV will replace my 2018 KIA Sorento. I'm sorry…but I've just gotta brag about how much money I got. The point being... I'm a Black American and I'm paid-in full.

HUMMER EV: THE WORLD'S FIRST ALL-ELECTRIC SUPERTRUCK: HUMMER EV. FULLY CHARGED. FULLY ELECTRIC. READY TO CHANGE THE GAME FOREVER.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
2020-hummer-ev-reveal-infinityroof-013-GMC-Hummer-BT1XX-FN-RoofOFF-v1-0.jpg

^Imagine that blacked out.^

The HUMMER EV will hit 60 mph in the 3 second range, and travel up to 350 miles on a charge. As the world’s first zero emissions, zero limits all-electric supertruck, HUMMER EV generates the power and technology to conquer the off-road with extraordinary confidence. The revolutionary Detroit-built† HUMMER EV will leave everything you thought possible in a cloud of dust.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This is how I roll, when I roll:

BLACKFOOT'S
2003 HUMMER H2 SUV.....2012 HUMMER H2 SUT.....2010 HUMMER H3 SUT

cee1.jpg
images
HUMMER_H3_Enforcer_BARS_W_HEAD_LIGTH_PROTECTION._1000x.jpg

Note to self: I wasn't impressed with the HUMMER H3 SUV. One day I'll buy a used one to complete my HUMMER collection.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The HUMMER EV Is due out in late 2021. The resurrected Hummer will be made and sold under the GMC brand at GM's Detroit-Hamtramck factory, which the automaker is pumping $2.2 billion into as it gears up to mass-produce electric vehicles. GM is pulling this Frankenstein move a decade after it retired the Hummer in 2010. In February 2010, General Motors Co. (GM) announced it would be phasing out its Hummer brand after an unsuccessful attempt to sell the brand to a Chinese manufacturer. As consumers pressed for more fuel-efficient vehicles, General Motors took criticism from environmental groups. Hummer H2: Hummer can trace its roots back to Jeep. In 1970, American Motors purchased Jeep. ... In 1999, General Motors acquired exclusive rights to the Hummer name and began marketing Hummer-branded vehicles designed by GM, including the Hummer H3.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

The Hummer EV SUV will have the same imposing presence as the pickup version just without the bed. It'll have the a modernized grille and headlights with "Hummer" pasted across them, skid plates, tall ride height, and massive tires and fender flares. The similarities should carry on to the interior as well, keeping the 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster, 13.4-inch touchscreen, and it could even have a third row of seats.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
LeBron James is hyped as he receives his brand new Hummer EV. This will be two things LeBron and I will have in common. A HUMMER H2 SUV and soon a HUMMER EV. This will be my fourth HUMMER.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What complete and utter bullshit.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
In an amazing twist of fate, General Motors' gas-guzzling Hummer brand, discontinued in 2010, is poised to make a comeback for 2022 as an all-electric sub-brand of GMC. The resurrected Hummer will appear first as a pickup truck and later as an SUV. The new pickup is shaping up to be quite the beast, with up to 1000 horsepower from its top powertrain option, which uses three electric motors, offers an estimated range of 350 miles per charge, and a leaps to 60 mph in a claimed 3.0 seconds. The Hummer EV also features removable roof panels, an optional adjustable air suspension, and a cool four-wheel steering feature that allows it to "crab" sideways—drive diagonally—all of which should make it fun to take off-road. While Hummer is an old name, the Hummer EV will be an all-new model within the GMC lineup. The Hummer EV will go on sale in fall, 2021, and at first only the most expensive Edition 1 model will be available; less expensive trims will come into the picture starting in 2022.

jack

Wilson Brother's new business.

155341536_10225041081151240_6928828912313731047_n.jpg

jack

fuck you

c

e

e

j

a

y

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This is how I roll, when I roll:

BLACKFOOT'S
2003 HUMMER H2 SUV.....2012 HUMMER H2 SUT.....2010 HUMMER H3 SUT

cee1.jpg
images
HUMMER_H3_Enforcer_BARS_W_HEAD_LIGTH_PROTECTION._1000x.jpg

Note to self: I wasn't impressed with the HUMMER H3 SUV. One day I'll buy a used one to complete my HUMMER H2 collection.

jack

baaaaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you forgot to change the date again on your middle pic. YEAH! Plus those pics all trace back to California :bigass: Just load the pic url info into tineye reverse image service (tineye.com)

You did change the date on your "updated" post in the Badlands. Looks like you were in such a hurry to block my spam in this thread. you forgot to update this pic too. :D Poor guy, got you so sprung you can't keep your stories straight anymore

There is no such thing as a 2012 Hummer. They stopped making them in 2010. Fun Fact! YEAH!

How do you spot a liar again? baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

jack

fuck you

c

e

e

j

a

y

jack