We need to save Rihanna from Chris Brown

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He's probably going to the Big House for a while. (Neverland)

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
She needs help if she ever talks to that scum again.
Hope he likes it when HE's getting beaten up in the hoosgow!
Big tough guy then, eh?!!?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Obviously there's deep psychological issues at work when any women goes back to her abuser and all that...but I wish he'd done some wrestling moves on her so the police description would be funnier. "At this point Brown chokeslammed Rihanna on the hood of his car, ripped off his elbow pad and prepared to drop the people's elbow..."

BUt yeah, he's a bastard.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, it's worse than I thought. He beat the ever living crap out of her. 0_o

She is seriously fucking damaged to go back to him after that. And the photos of him chilling on a jetski with a big smile on his face are pretty unbelievable as well after what he did.

I think that he is going to prison for this and he has just completely buried what was looking like being a very successful career.

He's fucked.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I was at the store earlier and the headline on one of the tabloids said she's pregnant and he could have killed the baby!

CaptainWacky

Maybe there's more to it than we know and she beats him at home or something.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Umbrella is in reality a poignant plea for help, the metaphorical rain drops being literal punches raining down from an angry Chris "but I POOP from there!" Brown.

CaptainWacky

And "ella ella ella" is her saying "bloody hell-a, stop hitting me so hard!"

Gagh jr.

Missmanners' Bitch
Lolbattery.jpg

CaptainWacky

At least she won't step out of line again.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Actually that's "It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp" HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT WIN AN OSCAR FOR BEST SONG AND SPRINGSTEEN DOESN'T EVEN GET NOMINATED JESUS FUCK ok i'm still not over that

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
He declined the nomination... or whatever you'd call that. Ain't gonna have no girlfriend beaters at the kid's choice awards.

OH YEAH, Oprah and Tyra are gonna save Rihanna now. They're doing specials!