We were down for a while but now we're not

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
We weren't hacked -- Mentalist was moving servers and stuff. We are back, if you can't access everything now you should be able to soon.

Report any bugs here. (Bugs that weren't already problems before we went down yesterday, lol)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The board will come back for you in varying degrees -- first you will see the Index Page but won't be able to click anywhere, then you will be able to click to some places, then you will be able to reply to threads, then you will be able to start new ones.

And you may not see other people's new posts right away, some of them may just apprear later on. After the old server is shut for good and the new info propagates everywhere, we'll all be on the same page again.

SO SAYETH THE MENTY.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Still can't access my private messages.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
UPDATE:

The board was hacked after all -- someone planted a redirect in the coding so that anyone trying to access the board was redirected to one of the shifty sites you see instead.

Menty is working to find all the bad coding and remove it -- until then, people may still get the redirect, or have small pockets of time to post like I did just now. Stay tuned!

The Question

Eternal
Well, son of a pumpernickel, it's back. Ish. Did Susie survive the trip? :D

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Update your fucking bookmark to the new Index, you goober.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Goober. Plonker. It's Alive!

The Question

Eternal
I'll 'ave a go, you thunderous cuntshuffle!

The Question

Eternal
Ah weeeeel THUMP YO' PUMPERNICKEL, PICKLE SNIFFAH! o_O

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Except it really isn't the Enterprise, is it? It's the refit of the Yorktown. But at the last minute they painted an NCC-1701A on it.