weird dreams

whisky

Boobie inspector
Last night’s dreams were a little more random than usual.

Those I can remember:

Being chosen to host the Radio one breakfast show, but having to do it from a cardboard box.

Typing something on a very basic version of facebook on something like word, then having the person who gave me some advice turn up in person with a bunch of lawyers demanding payment for their advice.

For some reason suddenly being Daniel Craig with no shirt on, taking an everlasting piss which started in a men’s toilet, then ended up walking across a road, and into some waste ground before I/he had emptied our bladder.

Coming home to find my front door open, but instead of finding burglars, finding a man from the estate agent showing loads of prospective buyers around my house, and when I asked him why they were trying to sell my house, he said the police had found a body under my patio, and it had increased the value of my house immeasurably.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It was something to do with an alien crash landing on Earth and it was lying in the street dying and when I woke up I was going to put the tv on to see if there was any more news (then remembered it was a dream.)

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Last night’s dreams were a little more random than usual.

Those I can remember:

Being chosen to host the Radio one breakfast show, but having to do it from a cardboard box.

A fitting place for people who host radio shows.

CaptainWacky

How can anyone not.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
You can have lack of control in certain areas of real life, i.e., work, relationship with SO, but the dream seems to reflect a lack of control is ALL areas of waking life.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Taking a piss is the one time of the day I do feel in control.

CaptainWacky

We have no more control than any animal.