weird threatening pm from OnyxOverdrive

to be honest, my wife who is ill is worried.
she warned me of playing here with" these people"

i thought it all harmless fun.

now she can't rest easy due to the threat.

as for me , i'm holding up and just waiting to call cops..

hopefully the administrators of this bored take this stuff a lil more serious than they just did...and help me with the legal issues.

ok got to go wife is hysterical...

Please record the call to the cops. We need the giggles.

"Hello, police. I wish to make a complaint. Some guy on a message board that I never met threatened me in a post. You see, my wife is scared and since it's a troll board, she's afraid they're going to magically discover my real identity through the user name I joined up with and then they'll discover my address because you know, there can't be multiples of my name out there. I am one of a kind you know. Something special and well, can you arrest OnyxOverdrive please? I'm a-scared. I think my wife peed herself too."

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I wouldn't put anything past OynxOverdrive. I am curious to know if he would truthfully tell why he uses that alias to identify with.

comment:
onyxoverdrive: 'you're bringing 'you know who' to trial?

Wherever did you get that idea? I'm not involved in any kind of "trial" regarding anyone. You've quite the vivid imagination.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
that's quite a backtrack then. I could quote all that shit you said at TKR, whining about how I was 'ruining your cause' and that this is 'serious business'... LOL

but we're not supposed to talk about legal matters, so I won't. I figured it was bullshit anyway, now I know. Although 'he who shall not be named' is claiming that something big will go down on 20 November

Poor boy. You have your stories mixed up. It wasn't ME who had a "cause", it was my friend. It isn't happening now, it is past tense from August. I am pretty sure I said it was done and over and warrants are issued. You said I need to be ready for November 20, which I still have no idea what you're talking about.

Whatever this "big thing" is does not, nor has it ever involved me.

You on the other hand like to go around speaking out your ass on things you have no clue about. You make up things, run with them and don't seem to have the ability to control yourself. And if you have saved quotes from things I've said on another forum, well that speaks volumes about you, doesn't it? A little OCD going on? Hmmm?

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
'warrants are issued' - so it's still ongoing. Or did 'he who shall not be named' never show up then?

I'm sure nothing will happen on 20 November, but he claims your friend and 'da Auld Joo' will be appearing in court.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I have a great idea. Why don't you take all the whining about lawsuits and legal action to Daycare on your own and save me the effort of tossing you in there?

You're right, Sarek. I didn't join this site to talk about lawsuits. It's very tedious that anytime I post anything here, this imbecile drags out shit like this.

STFU Onyx. Your one note bullshit is old.

The Question

Eternal
This thread exhibits a distasteful lack of topless women.

Seph

Retired Account
Just plain incestuous.