Welcome back, Ily

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Thanks dear. I've been preparing to start my studies in October, had to find an apt, do an internship for two months, sort through my stuff, find a new part time job, things like that.
Now I am enjoying a few weeks without any obligations whatsoever before I become a brave student (once again), learn new and hopefully interesting stuff and make my way to become a valuable citizen of my country. Kind of. :D

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Landscape architecture and environmental planning. I wanna learn how to create nice environments as well as how a good renaturation is done.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I used to want to learn how to get a cushy job as a FSO, but now I think I might want to switch to learning how to synthesize drugs.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Yeah, that was my first choice, too. Unfortunately the Hell's Angels kicked me out after I accidentally blew up their third Meth lab, so learning how to grow stuff was the next logical alternative.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
That's why I really need to move back to Boston. There there's plenty of MIT students with synth labs in their apartments who would be more than happy to help you work out how to extract DMT properly with stuff you can buy at Home Depot.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Stick to the professors. They are more experienced and can show you the really interesting stuff.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
That does sound like a good idea, but going to a school where just under half of the students are in the pre-med program means that basically all the chem courses under the 300 level have class sizes of about 30,000.

That'll have to wait.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
*pouts* what do you mean, kissing my hand like Lord fucking Byron? What happened with tongue-kissing me like Valentino and jumpin me like Fritz the Cat??