Welcome to Kansas, 1884

The Truth

Yes thats right everyones favorite christian fundamentalist regim scored a major upset against legitimate science today in Kansas, where the Bush republicans in a 6/4 vote changed the states education requirements to redefine science in order to allow Intellegent Design to be taught.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/EDUCATION/11/08/evolution.debate.ap/index.html

YES THATS RIGHT FOLKS 200 years of hard evidence proving our ancestors where poo flinging butfucking monkeys was wave aside by 2000 years of fiction in a book that ALSO says burning bushes can talk and people can rise from the dead.

Is there ever is to be a bird flu crisis let it be now and let it start in the midwest.

The Question

Eternal
^^For once, Imperium accidentally makes sense.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
The Truth said:
YES THATS RIGHT FOLKS 200 years of hard evidence proving our ancestors where poo flinging butfucking monkeys

OMFG! You've found conclusive proof?? You've found the so-called "Missing Link"? Quick, man! Publish your findings! Reveal your discovery! You'll be rich, bitch!

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Big Dick McGee said:
OMFG! You've found conclusive proof?? You've found the so-called "Missing Link"? Quick, man! Publish your findings! Reveal your discovery! You'll be rich, bitch!

Define “missing link†first fuckwit.

Big Dick McGee

You really don't know what is mean by the shorthand "Missing Link"?

See, evolution is a theory. It happens to be a good theory, even a likely theory. But it's still just a theory. It's not a scientific fact, nor is it a physical "law" like those concerning gravity, etc.

In point of fact, there is no concrete evidence that hominids evolved from lesser species like simians. Thus, scientists are continually searching for that "missing link" to connect humans & simians. Once this "middle step" in the evolution of simian to hominid is found (if it's ever found), then we can begin to discuss evolution in terms of being a fact or a natural law.

Until such time, it's a theory. As is creationism.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Kansas, 1884

Oh for christ sake I thought the title read Welcome to Kansas 1984. I Was about to make a huge post about the Jacksons Victory tour.

Big Dick McGee

^^Must everything lead us back to The Gloved One??

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Big Dick McGee said:
OMFG! You've found conclusive proof?? You've found the so-called "Missing Link"?

I do believe we have. He currently holds the office of President of the United States.

Chimp in a suit. :bigass:

The Truth

creationism is a belief not a theory, see a theory has to have had scientific data to back it up. Creationism has absolutly no scientifically provable data. Thus it is a belief and has no buisness being taught as true science.

To make it even worse. Kansas redefined the actual term science, to take into account both natural AND unnatural causes.... meaning that not only is "ID" considered science, so is Voodoo, witch doctors, astrology, and mythology.

In a world where America already IS a laughing stock and considered to have lost its place amoung the scientific nations (to fucking CHINA of all places) the last thing we need is some hicks teaching our children that scientific fact has to take a back seat to the bible.

The Question

Eternal
I agree. That which can be tested, and thereby either verified or falsified, should always be given more weight than that which is merely alleged to have happened, regardless of how hefty the number of allegations may be.

:shock:!

Watch me say it again:

:shock:!