What A Grumpy Day!

Mirah

I love you
My My! I am the grumpiest I have been in a long time! I fucking love it! I love it! Fuck you! I had to go to work today, fine, no big deal. I'm PMS'ing all of my stellar crew are on PTO this week, so I am stuck with fucking idiots working. Why do I have idiots working for me you ask? Well thats a good question-after the holidays and the snow blows over we will be evaluating that. Saturday was a great day-my stellar crew was here, I bought them Pizza, we worked, it was great.
WTF am I supposed to do with these numbnuts today? I am a fucking baby sitter.
FUCK YOU!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
My My! I am the grumpiest I have been in a long time! I fucking love it! I love it! Fuck you! I had to go to work today, fine, no big deal. I'm PMS'ing all of my stellar crew are on PTO this week, so I am stuck with fucking idiots working. Why do I have idiots working for me you ask? Well thats a good question-after the holidays and the snow blows over we will be evaluating that. Saturday was a great day-my stellar crew was here, I bought them Pizza, we worked, it was great.
WTF am I supposed to do with these numbnuts today? I am a fucking baby sitter.
FUCK YOU!

My situation is reversed. My boss is taking off the rest of the week. So I'll probably have to deal with the clueless supervisors tommorrow and Friday.

grumble
grumble
grumble

Plus working Xmas eve sucks. Even if I will get paid to mostly sit there and do nothing.

grumble
grumble
grumble

Love Child

One Love
So it would be bad if I told you they let us shut down an hour and 1/2 early today? But then I had to deal with customers asking "blablha;blkalbj;lakj" and I told them, "blablj;blakjb;abj;" and they said, "b;alkdjgl;jasdgj" and I said, "UP YOURS!"