What do you call a row of rabbits walking backwards?

Panda

Hero1000 said:
A receding HAIR-line!

stealing my jokes now, Hunch? You really are desperate.

And retarded. At least when I posted it in the Gutters I got the wording right - it's supposed to be HARE, otherwise it makes no sense. :lol:

totally pwned. As ever.

Panda

no, I was referring to the one where Cory talks about his interesting day stacking shelves at walmart.

Panda

Hero1000 said:
Oh.

Nice quick edit on your thread, BTW.

Glad you enjoyed the joke Danny. Pattern baldness is a bummer ain't it, but don't worry, it doesn't detract from your rugged good looks.

Panda said:
Glad you enjoyed the joke Danny. Pattern baldness is a bummer ain't it, but don't worry, it doesn't detract from your rugged good looks.
You think I'm HELLMAN?! LOL!

Panda

Hero1000 said:
You think I'm HELLMAN?! LOL!

Well you consider me, and every other poster across three boards, to be Vap. They have treatments for paranoia, as I've told you before, bubbelah. How's Alice btw?

The thing you're forgetting is, I have access to the TK admin CP... :bigass:

now Suck it, Hunchback.

Panda said:
Well you consider me, and every other poster across three boards, to be Vap. They have treatments for paranoia, as I've told you before, bubbelah. How's Alice btw?

The thing you're forgetting is, I have access to the TK admin CP... :bigass:

now Suck it, Hunchback.
I don't think you're vap. Vap is a lot smarter than you.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
The Dork Lord said:
Really bad pun with the wrong spelling of HARE isn't enough?
There are only two people that I know that have a license to dish out horrible punishment: Whisky and me.

Panda said:
And retarded. At least when I posted it in the Gutters I got the wording right - it's supposed to be HEAR, otherwise it makes no sense. :lol:
But that makes even less sense.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I guess I better go check the thread, see what you guys are talking about.

jack

What's REALLY funny about that thread is the fact that there was no edit :bigass:

Great work, Panda!

jack

Wow Hero, you really stepped in that one LULZ!