What do you think? Yes or No?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
His posts work fine with my new Mac Magic Mouse scrolly thing as well.

Maybe he will get really annoyed that I whizz past his writings on a funky piece of Mac hardware!

The Question

Eternal
Here's hoping it causes him to suffer an aneurysm.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Here's hoping it causes him to suffer an aneurysm.

I ask everyone here, when was the LAST TIME this moron ever completed a post without mentioning me? He clearly wants to suck my cock, and then pay someone to write a book about the experience, whereupon he may sell said book at amazon.com. I OWN this fucker.

The Question

Eternal
*pokes it with a sharp stick* Dance, monkey boy, dance!

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Nerp sherp derp-a-de-derp hurp a lurp a loo! Wong Kong sherp a lurp nerp nerp a derp erprerperp manerp a ferp a derp a dumb luppidi doop a doo Daverpa verpa murpa nurp. Herp da lerp a lurp. Ding Ding. Doot a loot a derp.

[YOUTUBE]nVPu5v_S0Lk[/YOUTUBE]

The Question

Eternal
Okay, has this question not been answered yet? To me, it looks like it has. Lucy has been weighed; he's been measured... and he has been found wanting. The question is answered. To DayCare with the uninspired, dull, boring twat. FWOOSH already. Oh, and watch his IP, and the same goes for his (probable) future duals.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
TS, no offense, but I think you're starting to look a bit too eager to have Lucy dc'd to be merely annoyed. And if you haven't noticed: Lucy's not even posting atm, so where's the problem?

Oh, and as to actions being taken...
Has it happened yet? Nope.*

Will it ever happen?

:who?me?:

;)

The Question

Eternal
TS, no offense, but I think you're starting to look a bit too eager to have Lucy dc'd to be merely annoyed.

You've got to have been here long enough to not believe what you see here.

The Question

Eternal
Why, when not pretending will irritate someone for our amusement, of course!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Ah, that actually makes sense. But you gotta admit, for a second there you were wondering about me pretending or not. :D

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Is that a real headache or a pretend one? Or are you just pretending to pretend getting a headache so you can later pretend to not have gotten a headache in the first place?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
[YOUTUBE]zm2PvnM7Vds[/YOUTUBE]

The Question

Eternal
Let's track Lucy down, capture him and sell him to Esquimaux.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Christ-on-a-fucking-stick! I have not posted here in many days, yet you are all STILL sporting wet pussies and hardons over me! I know I am wanted, but fuck, show some goddamn pride in yourselves! Fuck me!

I do believe I am beginning to like Ilyanna somewhat for defending me, even to the point of making The Saint resemble an obsessed fuck in one of her posts regarding his constantly mentioning me, like he is dying to suck my cock. Ilyanna, that was nice of you to 'have my back', but bitch, I can fight my own battles, alright? Good little bitch.