Minecraft: Vanilla and Tekkit Mod Pack
League of Legends
Fallen Sword

Games I play every now and then:
End of Nations Alpha/Beta
Diablo III

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
pacman, blowdryers, and padded shoulders. Welcome to the eighties.

You're as awesome as I am at Pacman. I havent played that bitch in months, and now I play it every day thanks to you :bigass:

Hambil tweaked it to be a MOST challenging version, so your score is quite an achievement, in every sense of the word.

Eat Shit And Die

First impressions a bitch.
End of Disc II, just about to finish Disc III, I will SC that too.

6808.imgcache.jpg

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Aztec Mind Game at TKR. It's a bit buggy, but I like the puzzles. And, of course, Mahjongg! What's not to love?

jack

Fallen Sword as we speak.

jack

Aztec Mind Game at TKR. It's a bit buggy, but I like the puzzles. And, of course, Mahjongg! What's not to love?

I asked leon about that...he's looking into it, if there's a fix I'll delete and redownload. But it is a bit buggy. That's a good one.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
I asked leon about that...he's looking into it, if there's a fix I'll delete and redownload. But it is a bit buggy. That's a good one.

The big bug is between Level 52 and going to Level 53. That's where I get errors and blank sceens and tiles that melt the board.

jack

Im bowling a lot on the Wii, just started diablo II and the Starcraft expansion again, and considering buying Minecraft.

I'm also a god tier level player at Fallen Sword.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Top of the heap right now for me is Dead or Alive 5, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and Madden 13. And then there are the on-again/off-again games, Forza 4, X-Blades, and fighters like SSFIV and Persona 4 Arena

Seph

Retired Account
Escaping Midgar is still A nice feeling after all these years.

7227.imgcache.jpg