What Grammour Boy doesn't want TK to see. The truth.

Cranky Bastard

missmanners said:
I put that "I'm feeling cranky" remark in there just for you.... you let me down. I expected at least a wiggly eyebrows smilie.

;)
mm

I gave you one a few days back in the same situation - you must have missed it.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Miss Tanner said:
The best cheese is cheddar!

(this took me a while to come up with since I need dick)

Cranky needs to go for a nooner!

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Conchaga said:
Well, I'm not sure if you want me using your real name around here. There's a whole new group of people on TK and it might not be a good idea to toss your name around, willy-nilly.

But, if you absolutely want me to, I will.

Oh? Hmm.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Just to illustrate how poor of a troll GB is, several of us have trolled him in our own ways.

Tyrant

Bleu cheese is one of the finest cheeses ever. It's simply an aquired taste, is all. Try it in a salad.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Who is in the "in" crowd?
What does the "in" crowd do?
Am I part of the "in" crowd?
If I am, may I have a cool toy, please.
If I'm not a member, may I apply for membership ... in a couple of years?
Thank you very much.

jack

I'd love to be in your crowd.

Love Child

One Love
Miss Tanner said:
Conchaga, don't put so much of your time into this sort of thing.
IMO, it will get you no where. And the time you just wasted composing this you will never get back.

RuReddy said:
OMG!!!!!

Who cares.....:lol:

Cranky Bastard said:
Most of us did. Conchaga put a lot of effort into this. It's a good read.

Miss Tanner said:
I agree, and if you don't like the topic, stay the fuck out of it then, sheesh.

Some ppl....

:voodoo:

So that didn't really make very much sense to me either. "Conchaga, don't put so much time into this, you just wasted time" But "Conchaga put alot of effort into this, Its a good read, I agree, stay out if you don't like it, and make sure you contribute something"
I mean really who cares what GB does? I don't. I mean it is amusing to see how much effort he puts into his cause-and how seriuos he seems to take it-but he is going about it all wrong.

Love Child

One Love
Originally Posted by Grammour Boy
And the karma system is useless and is the root cause of much of the board's ailments. The majority of posters is posturing for green karma and post count. Now it's all about posturing to remain in the good graces of the "IN" crowd. As a result, if a member doesn't "go with the grain", he is bullied and no one comes to her/his aid against the bullies because they are afraid they will get negrepped.

Grammour Boy, I will have to disagree with you here. The karma system is not useless. Its fun. I have not found many message boards that have it, and I would hate to see it go away. Yes we have functioned in the past with out it, but its one of the cool features of this board. Its not that big of a deal really.

jack

Using karma sometimes makes my nipples really hard.

jack

Then they hurt, and are all sensitive.

Cranky Bastard

Feta cheese is best!

LC: Conchaga put a lot of effort into a good read. However, his effort can bring disappointment. In such an exchange, there are always winners and losers. Sometimes, no matter how good your argument, you are considered the loser.

So, while it was a good effort and read, it is potentially a waste of time if it bites him in the ass.

See?