what is happening and how have you been?

Seph

* * Filthy European * *
Staff member
Stadning? is that some jibber jabber sonny?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Seph

* * Filthy European * *
Staff member
It certainly isn't because Seph is a whiny crybaby who stormed off Mock because I started posting there. Couldn't handle the fact that a majority of the people there like me.

Unprovoked PM i recieved from a senior mock member this morning...

??? said:
I think the sane people get why you were disgusted and left. Seriously, Clang is...yuck. There are a few that say you rage quit but I think most of us are just kind of skeeved out by Clang. He's this pathetic thing and some people want to protect him. I don't give a shit about the cross-dressing part (although it's weird) but his living with his parents and inability to get ANY job is totally skeevy.

Yeah there is a difference between pity and liking, also I think you will findd most of your fanbase are TK yesmen, have a nice day skeevy boy.

Seph

* * Filthy European * *
Staff member
Comments

mmLoktar:mm
mm you probably wrote that yourself. Or its Cracker or username.
===================================

what would you know you skeevy fucker, turn off your computer, leave your doorless bedroom and go take part in life you skeevy fucking lifeless noob.

I have been working nearly fifteen years and I am entirely uneducated, and you're at least five years older than me you full blown mess

have a great day juggernaught

:bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Comments

mmLoktar:mm
mm you probably wrote that yourself. Or its Cracker or username.
===================================

what would you know you skeevy fucker, turn off your computer, leave your doorless bedroom and go take part in life you skeevy fucking lifeless noob.

I have been working nearly fifteen years and I am entirely uneducated, and you're at least five years older than me you full blown mess

have a great day juggernaught

:bigass:

I have been working about 15 years as well(minus the few years here and there for unemployment).

I'm sorry my mom kept us me and my brothers on a tight leash and I didn't have a neglectful mom that gave me and my brothers a whole lot of freedom to do what we wanted.

Sorry, you're uneducated and didn't learn manners, compassion, respect and how to properly treat women.

Have a nice day, cuntface asshole.

Seph

* * Filthy European * *
Staff member
I have been working about 15 years as well(minus the few years here and there for unemployment).

I'm sorry my mom kept us me and my brothers on a tight leash and I didn't have a neglectful mom that gave me and my brothers a whole lot of freedom to do what we wanted.

Sorry, you're uneducated and didn't learn manners, compassion, respect and how to properly treat women.

Have a nice day, cuntface asshole.

I don't have any problem with women breh, u do, ftr I wouldn't swap a day of my life for the entirety of yours you fucking disgrace.

:)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I don't have any problem with women breh, u do, ftr I wouldn't swap a day of my life for the entirety of yours you fucking disgrace.

:)

My life could be better, but I'm happy enough going out to free movies, concerts, and events at least every other week, helping my mom clean and de-junk her house(laundry,cooking and shopping), job searching, and helping out my fellow Franciscans and Knights of Columbus brethren with various events.

I wouldn't swap a day of my life for the entirety of yours either, you fucking cunt, drug addict, boozehound, gigalo.:)