What It Be?

Cracky X

i be find dis website and I be come here to meet new peeps. I be go to da library after begging all day an i be log on. You be my friends?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
i be find dis website and I be come here to meet new peeps. I be go to da library after begging all day an i be log on. You be my friends?

Let's play a game. It's called catch.

When you hear a bang, try and catch the bullet in your teeth. Come on, it'll be fun. ;)

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
This thread is pointless... as is this entire forum.

luckily noone asked you, or gives a shit about your opinion

now kindly go fuck off and die

Elnidfse

My good sir while I would indeed enjoy welcoming you in a manner that is well and respectable of yourself, I must insist that if you wish to come off with a well approach you will have to try to become a more acceptable member of everyday society.

This will be more possible if you use the right vocabulary instead of the wrong one, that is, you use the words this instead of 'dis' and the instead of 'da'. I know this will be very difficult taking into consideration your ignoant stupid lack of intelligence, I, however, believe there may indeed be some type of hope for you in the future, good sir.

Thank you for understanding where I am coming from. Good day to you, sir.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Everything happens for a reason.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
My good sir while I would indeed enjoy welcoming you in a manner that is well and respectable of yourself, I must insist that if you wish to come off with a well approach you will have to try to become a more acceptable member of everyday society.

This will be more possible if you use the right vocabulary instead of the wrong one, that is, you use the words this instead of 'dis' and the instead of 'da'. I know this will be very difficult taking into consideration your ignoant stupid lack of intelligence, I, however, believe there may indeed be some type of hope for you in the future, good sir.

Thank you for understanding where I am coming from. Good day to you, sir.

Dear fucktard,

the irony of it, is that you are the very thing that you claim to criticize.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
As you see, n00bs are pretty disorganized.

Welcome, all of you. (I think)