WHAT NEXT, A FUCKING HIJAB AND BURQA??

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
There I was, reading some of our news when I came across this, which startled my fucking ass:

Immodesty kills the kilt
RENÉ JOHNSTON/TORONTO STAR

Aug 28, 2009 04:32 AM

Hemlines have been hiked so high in Catholic schools across Greater Toronto that some schools have dropped uniform kilts altogether.

"It's not in keeping with what is represented by Catholic schools in terms of modesty and morality," said Bruce Campbell of the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board, where just six of 25 high schools still allow kilts to be worn.

The board began phasing them out several years ago after some girls refused to obey rules to keep hemlines near their knees. Principals and teachers also balked at playing fashion police.

"We're in the business of educating kids and shouldn't have to spend a disproportionate of time enforcing this part of the uniform," Campbell said.

Two of Halton's eight Catholic high schools have also banned kilts from the school uniform, and two others are in the process of getting rid of them.

Kilts made the news again this week, after the mother of a student at Mississauga's Philip Pocock Catholic Secondary School asked Dufferin-Peel trustees to overturn the principal's decision to kill the kilt this September.

Fatima Resendes said she thought returning students could still wear kilts until graduation, and that the ban applied only to new students.

Campbell said parents were sent details of the kilt ban in a newsletter and were also notified by an automated phone call to each home. The issue was also discussed at a parent council meeting last spring, where the plan was approved.

Of Pocock's 1,300 students, families of only three called to complain they weren't properly informed, Campbell said.

While she did learn of the ban in May, this week's board meeting was Resendes' first chance to voice her concerns, she said.

"When I talked to the principal about it back then, he said the decision was already made."

She bought two kilts for her daughter Andrea last summer and was angered to learn she would only get one year's wear from them.

Campbell said some female students regularly hiked their kilts much higher than board rules, which allow for 15 centimetres above the middle of the kneecap.

"The kilts were being inappropriately worn at all grade levels," he said. "A disproportionate amount of time was being spent addressing the issue with students."

Girls must wear slacks and those who repeatedly violate the policy "are also in violation of the Catholic Student Code of Conduct," the board's policy guide warns.

Andrea Resendes, 15, who's entering Grade 10, is "very upset" by the kilt ban.

"Not all of our school is air-conditioned and it gets very hot," she said. "Being in black pants all year is going to be tough."

Gary Serra, national sales manager at Toronto-based school uniform supplier R.J. McCarthy, said schools across the country are increasingly eschewing kilts in favour of trousers, so much so that the kilt is now one of its worst sellers.

"It's an issue of modesty," he said. "Pants are more in line with the Catholic traditions and values specific to those schools."

R.J. McCarthy also has a third option, a kilt-and-pants hybrid for students in schools that haven't banned skirts outright. It's called the X-Kilt – a "traditional kilt with built-in shorts" – and has surpassed traditional kilts in popularity since being introduced in 2003.

Perusing the aisles at R.J. McCarthy's Toronto showroom last night, 14-year-old Nataliya Bomchyk opted for a red X-Kilt.

Nataliya, a student at Father John Redmond Catholic Secondary School in Etobicoke, chose a longer skirt, one she could grow in to.

Every school year, I have seen the hotties wearing their kilts. Now, the fucking Catholic School Board wishes to end the practise? Are we to become like the fucking Muzzies, covering up our females from head to toe? The Muzzies here in Canada must be pleased as fuck. I have no doubt they will approach the Toronto Catholic School Board and er 'suggest' the girls now start wearing hijabs and fucking bur'qas.

Many Western states have fought the Muslims for taking away the right of their females to do whatever they wish, dress however they may. Now, we in Canada are acting EXACTLY LIKE THE FUCKING MUDSLIMES? WTF am I going to look at now? Hopefully, the Catholic school near my home still has not banned the kilts. Right up the road from me are some of the hottest-looking cunts I have ever seen, wearing kilts. The daughter of one bitch who owns a restaurant right up the road from me always stops by there after school. She always strikes up a conversation with me. 16 year old fucking hottie that she is, wearing the white button-up top and green kilt. Cunt looks so fucking hot you just want to slap her down and fuck her brains out. Well, one day when we were in her mother's restaurant seated in a booth, this bitch leans forward as we were talking and I could clearly see her tits. I just sat there and stared like the pig I clearly am. Bitch noticed, and didn't even flinch. She looks fucking hot in the kilt, and it is very short too. Good for her at saying 'fuck you' to the school board. Way to go Mia.

The Question

Eternal
I thought men wear kilts and women wear skirts. Then again, I guess with Canadian bitches you can't tell anyway.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Paedophile (wait, how old are you)?

You are now going to bullshit us with a ridiculous claim that you never look upon the girls in their kilts? You sir are a fucking liar. I guarantee you gaze upon them as all hot-blooded males do. There is nothing wrong with admiring their bodies, especially when they wear such revealing outfits. Think about those hard, young bodies. I bet you do. Try your bullshit on someone else.

The Question

Eternal
Classic pedo rationalization bullshit. "You all do it, you just won't admit it!"

Sick freak.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Classic pedo rationalization bullshit. "You all do it, you just won't admit it!"

Sick freak.

Classic bullshitter denial. 'I would NEVER look at a young hottie! why, that is WRONG! Society says so! Even though those who make the rules suggesting it is wrong to look at the younger members of our society probably look at those very same younger members far more than we do. They have created these 'rules' to cover their own asses, a means of denial before the fact'.

If you are to suggest to me that if you saw a gaggle of young beauties waiting at a bus stop dressed in these kilts, in the 'suggestive manner' the article mention, that you would NOT fancy a look and you would NOT feel lust in the process, then you are either a fucking homo OR the greatest of bullshitters the world has ever seen. Now, do sit down and shut the fuck up. Cut the bullshit because I KNOW you would indeed gawk upon such females. Otherwise, you are a complete faggot.

The fact you are attempting to claim looking at such girls is wrong would provide evidence you FEAR the society in which you live. I LAUGH at their rules, such rules as foisted upon us all by aged, fugly fatass cunt feminists who do NOT want us gazing upon their younger competitors, thus forgetting them in the process. After all, the feminist cunts are too stupid to KNOW that they are themselves absolutely ZERO competition. Come now, when was the last time anyone fantasized about seeing a fugly, aged fatass cunt in a kilt, and experiencing a hard-on in the process? I didn't think so, you faggot, lying cocksucker.

The Question

Eternal
Damn, you're boring and unimaginative. There's plenty of legal slut flesh to gawk at. Only a sick freak pedo catcher's-mitt like you would make little girls the focus of his sick weasley fantasies.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Hey now, don't insult the Weasleys, TQ.

The Question

Eternal
That's the impression I'm getting. Of course, if the jailbait knew vainglorious slime like him was ogling them, they'd probably bundle from head to toe voluntarily.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
That's the impression I'm getting. Of course, if the jailbait knew vainglorious slime like him was ogling them, they'd probably bundle from head to toe voluntarily.

So, THAT is why they actually CUT the hems of their skirts to be shorter, which started this ban in the first place? Because they do not wish males to be ogling them? You sir, are a complete moron. The young females WANT males to ogle them. That's why 'hot pants', make-up, panties etc. exist, for OUR benefit, not theirs. Have you ever been to a beach lately? Seen the bathing suits the young sluts are wearing? I have, many times, and let me tell you, stating that they like to show off their goodies is an understatement. Now, you are going to bullshit me and the others by claiming you have never gazed upon the body of a young one. I call you for what you are, a fucking liar.

Our society has complained that our young ones are 'becoming too sexy' in the way they act, the way they dress. Why do you think that is? Many have stated that our younger girls are developing much earlier these days, which is utter bullshit. They have been developing the same way for thousands of years. The only thing that has changed is that due to our shrinking world via technology, we are now more exposed to the er 'charms' of our younger girls. Males are suddenly aware of these girls, in a manner that they were never before because we had not been exposed to them with the help of technology as we are now. Not to mention the liberal retards who at first allowed this to happen, and who are now bitching at a world that WARNED them such things would happen if they allowed the girls to become more 'revealing'. Every time I am at the mall, I have seen MEN gawking at our young teenage girls, and I know YOU would do the same thing, when one has seen the way these bitches look and dress. So shut the fuck up, and cut the bullshit. You are just as pleased as any other male at the way our young sluts dress. I know I am.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Maybe they're changing the uniforms precisely because of sick fucks like Luci.

Uh, moron, 'they' aren't changing any uniforms. The school boards are MAKING them do so. The girls want to KEEP the uniforms, precisely because they wish to make horny fucks like me even hornier. Girls love the sexual tension they create. Why, they fucking REVEL in it. I know because I see them in action all the time.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I bet you do...

83732757_866609a35c.preview.jpg

peeping-tom.jpg

I am no peeping-tom. I don't need to be one. Why bother when I see them all over the place up here? I have seen some true young hotties up here. I can guarantee you would be gawking at them right alongside me. ALL the hot-blooded males up here do so. Many cupcakeers, chinks, pakis etc. visit my local beach JUST TO GAWK AT OUR YOUNG GIRLS. I do recall the day two young blue-eyed blonde girls were forced to leave the water because a group of much-older paki males kept moving over closer to them just so they could stare at their staggering bodies. One of the two blondes was an absolute knockout. The girls were at least 16-17 years of age, and had bodies to die for. The paki fucks recognised this, and decided they would spend the day harassing them by staring at them. When the girls moved away, the pakis followed, pretending they were moving that way anyway. The girls became so exasperated they left the water. The paki fucks recognised the superior beauty of our females, and were so hypnotised that they settled for harassing them. I have absolutely no doubt you would have er 'noticed' these girls, especially the gorgeous one. You may bullshit all you want that you would not have done so, but I know better.

The Question

Eternal
So, THAT is why they actually CUT the hems of their skirts to be shorter, which started this ban in the first place? Because they do not wish males to be ogling them?

Yeah -- males. That kinda leaves would-be kiddie-diddling skeezy freaks such as yerself out in the cold.