What the fuck is wrong with these people, naked pics of yourself ?

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
What the hell happened to wordforge, or should I say NudeForge ?

These boards have really turned to crap. When did these boards turn from an interesting place to debate actual topics into a haven for the fats and ugos to try and hook up with each other.

The new Wordforge Exposed scandal sure revealed alot. However given that Missmanners was one of the freaks posting pics I'm not sure Trollkingdom came out looking much better.

Ugh.

The whole situation is just embarrassing.

Tyrant

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
Right... Missmanners is already doing freaky shit with that Techman dude who is a major player at WF (and probably has behind the scenes access here as well). I have no evidence, but I have heard rumors that either a) she posted pics in that forum or b) pics she sent Techman were posted in that forum.

Jethro

Rebel
You seem to be a bit obsessed with Techman and naked pics.

I can provide counseling for that, provided you have good insurance.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
When I looked at this thread I was kind of counting on either naked pics of missmanners or Tamar Garish, maybe even both them but it turned out to be a Techman moment?

Somebody say something quick before I click on anything.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Parallaxis proves once again his "contacts" are obviously just better trolls than him who like to use him as a tool. :lol:

The Watcher

cereal addict
There were no pictures of missmanners in the champagne room.

The Watcher

cereal addict
Parallaxis said:
These boards have really turned to crap. When did these boards turn from an interesting place to debate actual topics into a haven for the fats and ugos to try and hook up with each other.

HEY! :mad: I'm not ugly....or fa.....

*the watcher looks down at her belly.

oh.

:cry:

ah, well. twas fun anyway. :D

Tyrant

The Watcher said:
There were no pictures of missmanners in the champagne room.
REVEALING THE CONTENTS OF THE CHAMPAIGN ROOM IS AGAINST THE RULES

I MUST FILE THIS WITH THE HELP DESK AT ONCE!

The Watcher

cereal addict
hehe. uh-oh....I'm in trouble now. :lol:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Parallaxis said:
What the hell happened to wordforge, or should I say NudeForge ?

The new Wordforge Exposed scandal sure revealed alot. However given that Missmanners was one of the freaks posting pics I'm not sure Trollkingdom came out looking much better.

Ugh.

The whole situation is just embarrassing.

Still not getting any, Para?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Was it a Veuve Cliquot champagne room?