What the hell became of WF?

Cassandra

'njoy
Been over there for the first time in, like, a month. Is there anything left but OBAMA TEH SUCK!!!!!! and grunting for mo' guns, mo' guns?

This is so sad. I fondly remember the time when it was a place to discuss and flame but still stick together in the end. Now? The inmates are jerking all over the place and will definitely bite at the sight of even the slightest nonconformity. How the hell could this happen?!

Disclaimer: no, no, thanks, it's not because I'm no longer there. But thanks for the sentiment :wub:

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Been over there for the first time in, like, a month. Is there anything left but OBAMA TEH SUCK!!!!!! and grunting for mo' guns, mo' guns?

This is so sad. I fondly remember the time when it was a place to discuss and flame but still stick together in the end. Now? The inmates are jerking all over the place and will definitely bite at the sight of even the slightest nonconformity. How the hell could this happen?!

Disclaimer: no, no, thanks, it's not because I'm no longer there. But thanks for the sentiment :wub:

This all started after Obama got elected. Now the babies are crying about everything. Its the same way over at Hannity. Maybe soon would be a good time for FIG to make a return?

wolf the hutt

I'm not wearing any pants!!
This all started after Obama got elected. Now the babies are crying about everything. Its the same way over at Hannity. Maybe soon would be a good time for FIG to make a return?

It was starting to fall long before the election...

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
It started when a big, heavyset guy thought he looked cool holding a lil itty bitty gun is his mom's basement.

wolf the hutt

I'm not wearing any pants!!
It started when a big, heavyset guy thought he looked cool holding a lil itty bitty gun is his mom's basement.

It started going down hill when all it was about was a bunch of middle aged men drooling over the four or five female posters on the board. That's when it really started to go down hill.

Cassandra

'njoy
Alex DeLarge: The place seems to have improved remarkably since you've been banned. I think Lanz should ban you again, to celebrate t...
Must be so since you have upped your post:stealthrep ratio to 1:2000 :lol:

Cassandra

'njoy
Yea, well, Hannity is a nutjob and that's to be expected from his followers. But the WF right somehow managed to quell any dissent now. Did they all give up? Were they all banned? Is it really interesting for somebody like Paladin when everybody agrees on everything? I do wonder...

Anyway, it had a good run for many years. All good things...

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Yea, well, Hannity is a nutjob and that's to be expected from his followers. But the WF right somehow managed to quell any dissent now. Did they all give up? Were they all banned? Is it really interesting for somebody like Paladin when everybody agrees on everything? I do wonder...

1: Sokar/Petey/etc chasing off left leaning members and/or those they didn't like. They trolled, people fell for it, flame wars/drama started, good posting suffered.

2. Board going down alot.

3. Management being douchebags.

All three make the board less than what it was back in day [yo] so when RL or other boards come up, people have less reason to post at wordforge.

Lord John Whorfin

Shopping for a florist
You're just awash in irony, aren't you?

1: Sokar/Petey/etc chasing off left leaning members and/or those they didn't like. They trolled, people fell for it, flame wars/drama started, good posting suffered.

I guess that Cassandra shit stain streaking that enormous beak explains why you failed to mention that the behaviors you attributed solely to "Sokar/Petey/etc" could be applied in equal or greater measure to Cass himself (not to mention Mewa, Dickie, garamet, Pardot, etc. Did you omit them because you share a table at the all-you-can-eat-cock-bar, and once you've snowballed someone, their shortcomings just don't seem that bad?)

2. Board going down alot.

Boo-fucking-hoo. Shit happens. Get the fuck over it.

3. Management being douchebags.

You really are as dumb as you look (do your mirrors at home break outright, or do they just laugh so hard that they end up shattering?) You act like some child who's just been told, "no," thereupon pitching a fit because he didn't get what he felt that he was entitled to.

I don't give a rat's fat ass how many tens of thousands of posts you, or anyone has. That board was recreation provided for you, free of charge, and you availed yourself of what it had to offer. When you were paying the rent there, contributing monetarily to the board's operation and maintenance, then you were justified in getting pissed off when something didn't go your way. It doesn't owe you a damn thing, not now, and not ever again until you open your wallet to pay your part of the check.

If you don't like the way they run things, act like the big, fearless military lifetaker that you want everyone to believe you are and leave without comment.

Of course, you couldn't do that. You moved in to the beat up house next door (you know, the one that you used as the butt of jokes for five years) and bitched loudly enough for everyone at home to hear until you got some concessions, you passive-aggressive fop.

Seems to me that whiny, weakass pricks like you are part of the problem over there, moreso than anything you mentioned here.

All three make the board less than what it was back in day [yo] so when RL or other boards come up, people have less reason to post at wordforge.

Ibid.

Ancalagon

I guess that Cassandra shit stain streaking that enormous beak explains why you failed to mention that the behaviors you attributed solely to "Sokar/Petey/etc" could be applied in equal or greater measure to Cass himself (not to mention Mewa, Dickie, garamet, Pardot, etc. Did you omit them because you share a table at the all-you-can-eat-cock-bar, and once you've snowballed someone, their shortcomings just don't seem that bad?)

I have no problem with shrill. What I have a problem with is those that offer no contribution to the board, and get their jollies ruining it for everyone else.

Garamet and Mewa have started to cause more drama than they contribute, but to my knowledge they haven't actively tried to chase people off.

Boo-fucking-hoo. Shit happens. Get the fuck over it.

You don't really get how all this works do you? Cass was wondering why posting has fallen off. I give reasons. Even if you disagree with the decision, the fact remains that the board being down HAS caused a drop in posting.

You really are as dumb as you look (do your mirrors at home break outright, or do they just laugh so hard that they end up shattering?) You act like some child who's just been told, "no," thereupon pitching a fit because he didn't get what he felt that he was entitled to.

I don't give a rat's fat ass how many tens of thousands of posts you, or anyone has. That board was recreation provided for you, free of charge, and you availed yourself of what it had to offer. When you were paying the rent there, contributing monetarily to the board's operation and maintenance, then you were justified in getting pissed off when something didn't go your way. It doesn't owe you a damn thing, not now, and not ever again until you open your wallet to pay your part of the check.

If you don't like the way they run things, act like the big, fearless military lifetaker that you want everyone to believe you are and leave without comment.

Of course, you couldn't do that. You moved in to the beat up house next door (you know, the one that you used as the butt of jokes for five years) and bitched loudly enough for everyone at home to hear until you got some concessions, you passive-aggressive fop.

Seems to me that whiny, weakass pricks like you are part of the problem over there, moreso than anything you mentioned here.

Actually you are the moron who obviously can't figure out how to use the search function. Since the management made clear it's thoughts on the membership I have left. No thread, no ultimatums, not even a goodbye post. Just stopped posting. In the last 3 months I've made 2 posts. One saying, no I wasn't dead and another helping Marso out with his car search. Not saying I won't every post there again, just that right now I got other shit more important.

Also apparently you can't see how long I've been posting at TK. I've been here since the EZBoard days.

So as you usual, you don't know jack shit and hope conjecture and vitrol can skate you through. And as usual.... you fail.

Lord John Whorfin

Shopping for a florist
I have no problem with shrill. What I have a problem with is those that offer no contribution to the board, and get their jollies ruining it for everyone else.

Garamet and Mewa have started to cause more drama than they contribute, but to my knowledge they haven't actively tried to chase people off.

What? No comment on Cass actively trying to run people off? Just absolving him outright? And if it's garamet/Mewa et al, it's just "shrill"? You should be a fucking politician with that kind of spin.

And exactly who among the "Sokar/Petey?etc" contribute nothing to the board but flames and trolling? Can you prove that, or it just more conjecture that you hope will skate you through?

I thought not.

You don't really get how all this works do you? Cass was wondering why posting has fallen off. I give reasons. Even if you disagree with the decision, the fact remains that the board being down HAS caused a drop in posting.

No beakey, he wasn't wondering why posting had fallen off. Reading and the subtleties of comprehension not your longsuit, I guess. His OP was all about how far it had fallen since the board was his, just couching it in "pining for the good old days" melancholy.

Are you actually this naive?

Actually you are the moron who obviously can't figure out how to use the search function. Since the management made clear it's thoughts on the membership I have left. No thread, no ultimatums, not even a goodbye post. Just stopped posting. In the last 3 months I've made 2 posts. One saying, no I wasn't dead and another helping Marso out with his car search. Not saying I won't every post there again, just that right now I got other shit more important.

Also apparently you can't see how long I've been posting at TK. I've been here since the EZBoard days.

Thank god for you've they've pruned here, thus masking Ancalagon's "black hole" years at TK, of which there were at least 5 in which you posted little, if at all.

But...you're safe in bragging about how you're a dyed-in-the-wool TKer, and I'm sure they'll forget about all the times that you and yours have labeled people "TK losers", or some derivation thereof over at Wordforge.

So as you usual, you don't know jack shit and hope conjecture and vitrol can skate you through. And as usual.... you fail.

So as you usual, you don't know jack shit and hope conjecture, prevarications and barely-euphemised vitrol can skate you through. And as usual.... you fail.

Ancalagon

What? No comment on Cass actively trying to run people off? Just absolving him outright?

The hell are you talking about? What people has Cass tried to run off, how did she do it?

And if it's garamet/Mewa et al, it's just "shrill"? You should be a fucking politician with that kind of spin.

Reading obviously isn't your strong suit. I said Mewa and Garamet were trolls that were about drama, but who didn't get their jollies running people off.

And exactly who among the "Sokar/Petey?etc" contribute nothing to the board but flames and trolling? Can you prove that, or it just more conjecture that you hope will skate you through?

Just about the only time you ever post is when people call you on never posting. Both you and Sokar spend about 90% of your time neg repping, and the other 10% just insulting.

I'm sure there are a couple threads where either one actually brings something to the table, but they are pretty rare.

Oh hey... just like here at TK!

I thought not.

As usual, you thought wrong.... or not at all.

No beakey, he wasn't wondering why posting had fallen off. Reading and the subtleties of comprehension not your longsuit, I guess. His OP was all about how far it had fallen since the board was his, just couching it in "pining for the good old days" melancholy.

Are you actually this naive?

Bullshit... The board hasn't been Cass's for years. Just b/c you are obsessed with her and make her the center of your world doesn't mean she does the same.

Thank god for you've they've pruned here, thus masking Ancalagon's "black hole" years at TK, of which there were at least 5 in which you posted little, if at all.

But...you're safe in bragging about how you're a dyed-in-the-wool TKer, and I'm sure they'll forget about all the times that you and yours have labeled people "TK losers", or some derivation thereof over at Wordforge.

Ah yes... I hated them so much I would meet up with TKers and was pen pals with MM while in Iraq.

So as you usual, you don't know jack shit and hope conjecture, prevarications and barely-euphemised vitrol can skate you through. And as usual.... you fail.

I think your complete failure to make a legimate point speaks for itself.

I stomped off from WF. Wrong.
Wasn't at TK. Wrong.
Hated TKers. Wrong.

I'm sure eventually you can make a point, but I'm not holding out much hope.

Lord John Whorfin

Shopping for a florist
Lie, pontificate, prevaricate, vent impotent rage.....

You're plenty stupid if you think that anyone over at WF could begin to challenge Cass for being vitriolic. He was the very example of hateful....and made everyone else look like pikers.

A quick perusal of Sokar and Petey's history over at WF shows that each has done more than you claim......which makes you a)unable to use the search function, or, b) unable to comprehend what either are posting, or c) a bald-faced liar.

Moreover, a quick perusal of your posting over there shows a no small amount of flaming and trolling as well.

So...you go ahead and make shit up as you go along, or frame things to make your point. It doesn't make you any less pathetic.

Ancalagon

You're plenty stupid if you think that anyone over at WF could begin to challenge Cass for being vitriolic. He was the very example of hateful....and made everyone else look like pikers.

A quick perusal of Sokar and Petey's history over at WF shows that each has done more than you claim......which makes you a)unable to use the search function, or, b) unable to comprehend what either are posting, or c) a bald-faced liar.

Moreover, a quick perusal of your posting over there shows a no small amount of flaming and trolling as well.

So...you go ahead and make shit up as you go along, or frame things to make your point. It doesn't make you any less pathetic.

What, 4 posts and you run out gas? :lol:

Ancalagon

:lol:

What, unable to prove your own assertions, so you pretend to run out of gas?

You are the one who has been shown again and again to be talking out of his ass. I proved that last time around. This time all you did was hurl some insults, which I took as you running out of bullshit arguements to throw at me, hoping they stick.

But, hey, if you got more, feel free to post them.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm

They didnt figure out FIG was a sarcastic character for a good 4 months at Hannity and I had to be outed by someone here until they caught on. :) Anyway I may add WF on my target list, I still got to troll that site Hambil put up though. Maybe after that.

Cassandra

'njoy
They didnt figure out FIG was a sarcastic character for a good 4 months at Hannity and I had to be outed by someone here until they caught on. :) Anyway I may add WF on my target list, I still got to troll that site Hambil put up though. Maybe after that.
That was fascinating to watch. The tight ass righties took FIG dead serious while the smarter half of WF laughed their behinds off. If you were FIG - congrats, I loved that one :lol:

Unfortunately, those that took him seriously is the half that now rules WF :(

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
That was fascinating to watch. The tight ass righties took FIG dead serious while the smarter half of WF laughed their behinds off. If you were FIG - congrats, I loved that one :lol:

Unfortunately, those that took him seriously is the half that now rules WF :(

Thanks. I developed that character over on Yahoo. The best troll I did at WF was when I created a bunch of duals, stopped at 50 posts and started cross repping all of them. Sokar was shitting in his pants about that.