what WAS Frankie Boyle's joke about Jordan's cripple son?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Every article is just "BOYLE OUTRAGES FOUR PEOPLE WITH JOKE ABOUT CRIPPLE" without saying what the actual joke was.

CaptainWacky

“I have a theory about the reason Jordan married a cage fighter – she needed a man strong enough to stop Harvey from fucking her.”

lol

CaptainWacky

“Jordan and Peter Andre are still fighting each other over custody of Harvey. Eventually one will lose and will have to keep him.”

lol

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
You can see it for real in the repeat tonight after Robert's Webb, unless they cut that bit out.

CaptainWacky

I didn't watch!

I heard his show isn't really good, but I'm glad he's bringing crippled kids down a peg or two.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
They had that bit in the show.

Although I think that his show is just coming off as trying too hard. Every one of the sketch bits is "Look here's something innosent BUT THEY'RE ALL SWEARING AND THERE'S GORE AND STUFF LOOK HOW EDGY WE ARE."

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, the stand-up bits are hilarious, but the sketches are all kind of the same joke. I think the whole show's meant to be like a kids programme, but corrupted with violence and swearing. Once you've seen the punchline once, it's not really funny anymore.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I think Robert Webb was who I saw on the Graham Norton show with Anna Paquin. He and his partner were kinda funny.

CaptainWacky

Mitchell and Webb were on with Paquin, yes. She seemd a bit STAND OFFISH?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Really? I didn't get that. I think she just gets embarressed when they talk about her Oscar. And those guys from South Africa singing about her crinkled face.

CaptainWacky

It is a crinkled face! At least he didn't say her forehead looks like a ballbag.