CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The Jackie Daytona episode OMG.

CaptainWacky

It was a strong season.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm up to episode 8, Mark Hammil was great, could have done without the Colin centric episode.

CaptainWacky

You could have just typed "Gizmo" if you didn't know how to spell his name. ;)

CaptainWacky

Guillermo.

CaptainWacky

I've watched a few episodes of Wellington Paranormal, which was ACTUALLY the first spin off from the movie but I guess was only shown in New Zealand until now. It's fun! It's a bit more routine than What We Do In The Shadows, with every episode following two New Zealand police officers (who were in the movie) encountering paranormal activity. Every episode seems to improve a bit on the last so that's good. If you enjoy the Clement and Waititi type humour (and if you don't, you're weird) then you'll like it!

CaptainWacky

The first episode of season 3 (of WWDITS) was on BBC2 tonight, it was good. The whole season is on iplayer again so I'll watch them all soon probably.

CaptainWacky

Kayvan Novak doing the voices of the others in episode 2 was very good.

CaptainWacky

Doug Jones as The Baron > Doug Jones as Saru

CaptainWacky

I've watched the whole season now. It's good. There were no absolute classic episodes like the Jackie Daytona one last season, but they were all good episodes. I enjoyed all the story arcs that paid off in the finale. Also: Scott Bakula.

I hope Colin Robinson goes back to normal pretty quickly next season and isn't Baby Groot for too many episodes.

CaptainWacky

It was a strong one, yeah.

CaptainWacky

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I finally binged through the entire series and once I got over Nadja reminding me of my ex I enjoyed it a lot. I do feel that season 3 dropped off in terms of writing quality though. Considering how strong 1 and 2 were it doesn't mean season 3 was bad by any means though you can feel some definite Flanderization with Laszlo and Nadja specifically and there is a lot more SHOUTING and I dunno, it generally felt a bit off compared to the first two seasons. I still liked it a lot but it did feel like a different show at times. I literally finished S3 yesterday and looked up when the next season started and it was the day before so that was fortuitous.