What's the scouter say about his gay power level? IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
^^LOL, I just now realized that for a brief second, your signature meme spells "Arse".

Yub

Anachrophobic
I got 1:25 into that. I thought Blades of Glory was kidding about the super gayness. Obviously not.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I <3 Johnny Weir.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Actually Weir is a pariah in the sport. All the other straight and closeted skaters resent his daring to be himself. They want to present male figure skating as a manly, masculine sport, which is why they love Evan Lysacek so much and prefer him to be their Master Race Poster Boy. He makes subtle cutting remarks about Johnny during press conferences, as do NSFA officials, and bigoted commentators like former Olympic gnome Scott Hamilton. Weir takes it in stride, and simply speaks his mind and skates as he pleases.

Weir has a documentary show on the Sundance Channel (Be Good Johnny), based on the docu film (Pop Star On Ice)that was produced on him a couple of years ago. If you can find them on the internet, they are quite interesting. He keeps talking about the tell-all book he's going to write soon. I'll be reading...

Big Dick McGee

I'm sorry, but figure skating will never be a "masculine" sport, right? If you're worried about "appearing" gay, the don't become a fucking figure skater. I think Johnny is one of the few who just doesn't give a shit, which is great.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Imagine if you were called "Grey" and were a figure skater.

Man, you would have to be sure about your sexuality.

Big Dick McGee

^^My son's not even born yet, and he's more masculine than you.

SAUSAGEMAN

Johnny Weir is the best. I don't like figure skating, but I absolutely adore how he's standing up for himself.
[youtube]a6-MAmhGKsU[/youtube]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
"I've heard worse in bathrooms about me..."

If only he had said 'locker rooms'. That would have lit the shitstorm fuse faster, and made the officials and "manly" skaters go on the defensive.