What's with all the recent Wordforge threads?

Scorponok

purple pixie
What's with all the TKers coming to that place recently also? I thought they hated it?

In any case, I don't mind. Wordforge needs some fresh perspectives and some more creative trolling.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Aww, lookit Scorponok defend Keeken.

Newsflash, asshat: No one gives a fuck, so fuck off.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
What's with all the TKers coming to that place recently also? I thought they hated it?

In any case, I don't mind. Wordforge needs some fresh perspectives and some more creative trolling.

Yes, I trolled them so badly I forced them to deny ALL registrations from people using Yahoo e-mail accounts. Don't believe me? ASK them. This would suggest that I PWNed not only Wordforge, but also any new members they could have had.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Hi Luci!

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Yes, I trolled them so badly I forced them to deny ALL registrations from people using Yahoo e-mail accounts. Don't believe me? ASK them. This would suggest that I PWNed not only Wordforge, but also any new members they could have had.

I registered on WF with a Yahoo address.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Basically wordforge sucks that's why we come here because we can't express our true opinions without getting shut down. You have to completely agree with them on there otherwise you are hated. They don't take kindly to my kind 'round there. They are like, "Pfft liberals. who needs 'em?"

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Basically wordforge sucks that's why we come here because we can't express our true opinions without getting shut down. You have to completely agree with them on there otherwise you are hated. They don't take kindly to my kind 'round there. They are like, "Pfft liberals. who needs 'em?"

I have a feeling it would have been different if you actually backed up any of your positions.

classichummus

on a break from forums
I have a feeling it would have been different if you actually backed up any of your positions.

I doubt it, they just hate me.

Blackfoot's Dick

Film Noir Detective
Whats dis "Wordforge" thing? I don't know nuttin about "words". Us cupcakeahs can't read you know.

Malarky

Resident Smartarse
So you have someone read everything to you then you dictate this dreck, seeing as you can't write?