What's Your Opinion On This

Cold Ethyl

Woman refuses to let her husband bathe theirdaughter 'because they have different body parts' - so do you think she's right

A woman has revealed she refuses to let her husband bathe their youngdaughters 'because they have different body parts'.
The Queensland mother took to social media on Monday to discuss her 'bath ban' saying: 'I justdon't feel comfortable for a man to do this'.
'So hubby is upset with me because I have told himthat I don't (want him to) wash our two daughters in the bath or shower,' she said.

The Queensland mother said she had no problem with her husband bathing their young son because 'he's a boy'.
'I just believe that girls should be getting washed by their mothers and boys get the same from their fathers,' she said.
'It's just got to do with the fact that mum anddaughters have the same parts, same goes for men and their sons.'

She said her husband was upset and offended by her ban.
'Hubby thinks I think ill of him, but it's always beenthis way for me,' she said.
The woman said she didn't want her children to ever worry about whether they were molested or not.
'People play the "I was molested card" so veryoften these days, I just don't want in any way togive my kids the chance to even think about that,' she said.

Her post was met with varied responses from people online.
While there was somesupport for her caution, others slammed her fortreating her partner like apaedophile.
'You have more than a few screws loose, you shouldn't even be thinking like that putting your partner in the same category as a child sex predator,' one man said.
This post says a lot about how you see yourself and your negative way of life,'one woman said.
'Sad how you tell yourhusband not to bathe his own kids.'
Another woman accused the young mother of 'sexualising bath time'.
'What about single parents? Should they not bath their son or daughters in case they molested them?' she said.
'Talk about placing stigma where stigma is not warranted,' another critic said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-daughters.html?ito=social-facebook_Australia

Mirah

I love you
Shouldn't her husband know by now that she is a little strange? I mean this could not have been the first thing that she has done or said that could be taken as odd.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Very strange story.