When Jade is evicted

whisky

Boobie inspector
Wouldnt it be nice if instead of the usual interview, Davina just calls her a cunt, then says nothing else to her at all.

El Chupacabra

I'm not wearing any pants!!
Alas, Davina is smart enough to know that morality matters not where her pay packet is concerned.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Davina must be freaking out right now. She isn't going to be able to give The Coven soft interviews and she is hardly Jeremey Paxman. It will be interesting to see how she conducts them.

She better not gurn and call them all "ammmaaaazing housemates."

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
She will. As I said in some other thread, I think she'll describe their "antics" as "a bit nasty" and by the end of the interview she'll doing her usual "YOU'RE A GENIUS HOUSEMATE!" routine.

I just hope the chavs who go to those evictions don't go easy on them. The fact that they're invariably the same sort of "white trash" as Jade and co. means they might not be as offended by what's been happening in the house as most other people are.

whisky

Boobie inspector
They should do her best bits to the tune of deutland deatland uberalis.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They should let John McCirrick do the interview.

CaptainWacky

They should travel back in time to 2002 and kick Jade out of the BB house there.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Actually they should just keep jade in the house, then seal off all teh doors and windows until she starves to death, all on camera

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Jack could survive for several months feeding off her carcass.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Jack would need to be removed, so its Jade alone.

I amagine it would take about three days before she realised Davina hadnt come for her interview.

A few days after that before she wondered if she was minging.

CaptainWacky

Oh dear, they just showed an advert for tonight's show and it was Jade in full rant mode about Shilpa being "up her own arse"...they're really going to hang Jade out to dry.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, and Shilpa ended the argument with her now classic line and hair flick combo. I'm SO glad she's finally fighting back and I thnk she could really win now.

CaptainWacky

I think she will win with all the attention.

CaptainWacky

Maybe H WILL WIN FOR ALL THE STEPS FANS

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
H and Cleo should be banned from winning because they just stand around looking awkward and nervously smiling while Shilpa gets bullied. At least Dirk and Germaine give advice, such as "hey, Shilpa, why don't you tell the girls they're being annoying, THEY'LL LISTEN TO YOU".

CaptainWacky

Dirk needs to pour Jade's BLOOD into the bin instead of whisky.

CaptainWacky

CUTTER DAVE will be out of a job.