When the population of a community...

Consumer

Elder Statesman
...stops making suggestions, complaints, or giving other input, then the place is "dead".

It's been a MONTH.

TK is dead.

Long Live TK.

Ok, change the QOTW.

(there, that's a suggestion)

Now if TK is dead, please have it wander around the internet, chomping on other web-sites and moaning "Brainzzzzzz". M-kay?

(second suggestion)

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
We don't have enough orgies 'round here (<- complaint)
Let's have a jell-o / mud wrestling, beer-drinking, pole-dancing kind of orgy on a weekly basis. (<- suggestion)
Pretty please? (<- question)

:whistle: (<- I ran out of ideas)

Well, there you go - Mission 'Re-animate TK' accomplished.

aeommai

cookie?
Well, ya know. tough times. sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes, the bar eats you.

Strikes and gutters, ups and downs, it'll get better.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
We need Henoch back.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
and CAPTAIN DECKER.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
I blame Bush!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Most small BBS are generally like this from what I've seen over the last year. I'm afraid social networking on Facebook and Twitter has virtually swamped posting boards these days.

As for TK - lots of us have grown up and found other things to do with our time. I know the hours I used to spend here has been excellently utilised scratching my balls and drinking Dr Pepper.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
So, you used to be witty, clean and thin, and now you're lazy, fat and full of fungus?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
I blame Miss Conduct.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Is there a branch in particular? The joint chiefs? The Top Brass?

I don't really know what any of that means. I just like saying 'The Top Brass'.

The Top Brass could not be reached for comment. They were too busy tooting their own horns.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I think this board has suffered the effects of extreme boob shortage. We need more Tits or GTFO, please.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Would you, Please?

I'll help.

*ahem*

Miss Manners: Your Shoes are Grotesque!!!!

Consumer

Elder Statesman
You can put up a good fight with lots of screaming and struggling (with heaving bosoms too, dress appropriately), then I can "win" and you get spanked.

Win/Win!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You can put up a good fight with lots of screaming and struggling (with heaving bosoms too, dress appropriately), then I can "win" and you get spanked.

Win/Win!

missmanners showed up and piqued my interest.
Then you picked a fake fight that nobody really put any effort into and I lost interest.
Then heaving bosoms were mentioned and it piqued again.
But there are no bosoms here, heaving or otherwise.
I am disappoint.