Where did the food drop come from in season 2?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Sixteen years after Dharma were purged but there's still food deliveries which means someone must know where the island is to make those deliversies yet in later seasons the island moves and its location is a big mystery and everything and maybe it was just time travel or something doens't matter really I just remember the good old days when we used to start threads about Lost mysteries remember WHY WASN'T THE BLAST DOOR MAP MORE ACCURATE CONSIDERING RADINSKY LIVED ON THE ISLAND FOR YEARS you know like that and also what about the four toed statue (oh wait..)!?!?!?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Yeah I thought it was pretty clear that the sluppy plane had just gone through the TIME CLOUDS and arrived in mordern times to drop the supplies.

CaptainWacky

Remember Hurley's dream where he was dressed as Mister Clucky's chicken and Jin said "everything's going to change!" in perfect english? That was foreshadowing kind of.

CaptainWacky

That's our Clairebear!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
You just KNOW that the season can't possibly live up to our expectations. Maybe they'll pull a Voyager "reset button"! LOLZ

CaptainWacky

I don't understand why so many people had a hard time understanding Lost's time travel. It was pretty straightforward, as time travel plots go.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Not as good as that of "Hot Tub Time Machine", though.

CaptainWacky

Better.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
All the wierd shit that's happened in this show, and magic appearance of Dharma Cheesy poofs is what you have a problem with? lol.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
You just KNOW that the season can't possibly live up to our expectations. Maybe they'll pull a Voyager "reset button"! LOLZ

Be careful what you wish for. Rumor is the thermonuke trick actually worked... sorta.

I tried playing that awful Lost game, Via Dumbass or something. Anyway it made me want to puke and I couldn't even get off the beach, because of how poorly it was designed.

Srsly stoked for this season tho.

whisky

Boobie inspector
My wife bought it against my advice, we only paid 4 quid for it, not even opened it yet.

CaptainWacky

Give it to some orphans.