Where is Sniper Kitty?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miamiHORROR

Conchaga's Sister
Sucking on a big black dick for some gum wrappers most likely. Lucrative

Yub

Anachrophobic
I'd think hot coffee up your butt would be a ruder shock.

It'd cool down while being piped into your shitter, making it merely really warm, which I imagine would be comfortable once you got past the feeling of a warm liquid flowing into your butt and up your intestines.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It'd cool down while being piped into your shitter, making it merely really warm, which I imagine would be comfortable once you got past the feeling of a warm liquid flowing into your butt and up your intestines.

Dammit! You make it sound so enjoyable that all I can think of now is how much I'd love it if Love Child poured hot coffee up my butt.:)

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Where teh fukk is Sniper Kitty?

ZOMG! I think I know...

and yes, it does involve all the implied rape this thread contains.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

everyone

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

don't scare the kitty

omg

shes back

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I was ran outta TK by our lord and master, Failcunt. I was given executive permission to return.

All hail Falconarg. May he run this place forever.

Damn, mentioning him feels like beating a dead horse. Im not suggesting I killed him or anything. Fuck! Now, you know! Come here!!!!!! You NEED to be silenced.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
No.
What?
I want to be silenced!
Will you silence me?
Gagh Me.
I mean Gag.
Beat Me.
Take out all of your Rage On Me!
(For a short period of time)

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Thats what you want! I knew you were against me, but manipulating me to fulfill your sick fantasies, too! Oh, how I was fooled. No, now I wont silence you.

.... but what if thats your trick to not be silenced. I would be better off safe than sorry. Wheres my cattle prod?

Status
Not open for further replies.