jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
How many is it?

jack

I don't know, or care. Just seeing a pattern emerging.......

jack

Your little White Knight is having trouble keeping up, it would seem.

NP, you can always hire him for yard cleanup.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
What are you carrying on about now? You threatening posters for negging your little boy Loktar? Does he really need for you to be his daddy?

Do you like it that people are afraid to cross you because they don't want to be the victim of your vindictive behavior? Is that what being King Troll means? Are you really proud of that?

I like how someone else scrambled their password and left your board and asked you not to harass them - they were just trying to leave peacefully.

jack

1869.imgcache.jpg

jack

Must be MMK, the family resemblance is striking :D

1870.imgcache.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You know what, Jack, I don't say mean things about your family. I'm sure your wife is a real piece of work considering she has been stuck married to you all this time. You have got to be one of the ugliest men I've ever seen, even after you lost some of your fat.

My daughter has never been anything but decent to you, which is far better than you deserve.

jack

1873.imgcache.jpg

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
You know what, Jack, I don't say mean things about your family. I'm sure your wife is a real piece of work considering she has been stuck married to you all this time. You have got to be one of the ugliest men I've ever seen, even after you lost some of your fat.

My daughter has never been anything but decent to you, which is far better than you deserve.

if he's so ugly, why were you hopelessly in love with him for all those years?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
What are you carrying on about now? You threatening posters for negging your little boy Loktar? Does he really need for you to be his daddy?

No I don't. In fact I told him I didn't need his help(although I appreciated his effort on my behalf just the same).

TKR'ers unlike you value friendship, loyalty(and apologizing for their mistakes).