Who Demands that OnyxOverdrive aka VKD prove it is his penis?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
As OnyxOverdrive aka VKD has testified that the photo displayed in this post:
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2013426&postcount=33
is actually of him - and he is so adamant on photographic proof - vote Yes if you think OnyxOverdrive aka VKD should post photographic proof that what he has claimed is his penis is actually his penis.

There will be a poll later on what type of punishment should be meted out if OnyxOverdrive aka VKD fails to prove that the penis he claims is his penis is actually his penis. No man should be allowed to take credit for another man's penis. Right? Right.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
LOL - oh no. I'll post current pictures of me as soon as you give incontrovertible proof that it is your penis, as you have outrageously claimed that it is.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
So, the matter is settled then. It is not your penis. Never was. Never will be.

Now, time to move on to the poll about what punishment should be meted out to you for being a penis thief.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
better retract that

don't forget, Gay, I know things about your past that you wouldn't want leaking out

m'kay?

Oh really?

Someday it will dawn on you what a stupid individual you are.

As I've asked before, have you ever not been somebody's bitch?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I always find it amusing on what you chose to believe I say is truth and what you chose to believe is not. When you were stalking me on the internet, did you not in fact turn up facts that I am an award winning fiction writer? LOL - that is something else about you - you spout stuff and you obviously aren't even intelligent enough to understand what it is you are spouting.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
um, I never actually believed your outlandish stories about your ex or the violence you suffered - they were too ludicrous to be true

but what kind of a sick-minded, depraved, twisted person would make shit like that up? I guess you were looking for attention and sympathy

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You think so? If I were looking for sympathy and attention, do you really think I would look for it here - from the likes of you?

Like I said, I always find it interesting in what you chose to believe I say is true and what you chose to believe I say is not true. You follow no rhyme or reason. It is all just a troll to you. Do you really think I've ever thought of you as anything other than somebody's bitch - and use that to my advantage?

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
even though I was 99% sure your story was bullshit, I didn't post it at TKR or here because of the slim chance it may have really happened. I did that out of respect

but where's your respect.? On the day of your daughter's wedding you ask me to troll for money but you do not ask with respect. You do not even think to call me DLA president

time to publish

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Interesting. My response to you vanished.

Nevertheless, I will post it again someday, just not today.

You should know my family consists of the Irish, Armenian, Cherokee triad. They did not find the tiny terrapin trolling my daughter's wedding amusing. Little known to you, I saved you that day. Yes, and you speak of respect!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
you're from that background and you're a racist? doesn't make sense

There is a difference between being a racist and not wanting to be forced to speak a language other than English in my own neighborhood. That doesn't suit your trolling needs though. Are you ever a regular human being?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Interesting. My response to you vanished.

Nevertheless, I will post it again someday, just not today.

You should know my family consists of the Irish, Armenian, Cherokee triad. They did not find the tiny terrapin trolling my daughter's wedding amusing. Little known to you, I saved you that day. Yes, and you speak of respect!

Here's a perfect example of a threatening post. I'm off to find "daddy", since he's been keeping his eye on you anyway.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
6008.imgcache.jpg