Who do you love more?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Jesus hasn't been a baby in a very long, long time.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Jesus took it a lot back in the day. He was really into father/son incest roleplay... He's not called the Son of Man for nothing!

W just took it when he was coked out back in the day. His is still somewhat fresh. I'd do him over Jesus to be perfectly honest.

Elnidfse

I want to kick you in your stupid fucking face...

Get the hell out of here and go project your senseless violence elsewhere. Better yet, go swallow a cup of gas and tell me if that doesn't better your outlook on life.

Jesus or George Bush? I wank over them both every night.

SO your saying that you're gay and that you like to do gay things to both religion and politics. Well alright, fagot, but please keep such homosexuality out of this board.

ApostlpriserADM

Get the hell out of here and go project your senseless violence elsewhere. Better yet, go swallow a cup of gas and tell me if that doesn't better your outlook on life.

SO your saying that you're gay and that you like to do gay things to both religion and politics. Well alright, fagot, but please keep such homosexuality out of this board.

This board is the perfect place for such things. Also, spell faggot correctly.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014

Could you be any... stupider [sic]?

Elnidfse

Could you be any... stupider [sic]?

Not who I wanted but I'll go with it anyways. How about you be a nice boy and leave the grown ups to talk about grown up things.

This board is the perfect place for such things. Also, spell faggot correctly.

1. This board is not a place for simple fagotry.
2. Fagot is spelled however I want to spell it.
3. Who lied to you
4. What does ADM stand for.
5. OVER NINE THOUSAND!?
6. If you thought this board was made for such things why aren't you continuing with your general homosexuality?
7. ???
8. Elnidfse

I hope I've cleared all of this up and if not, we can have a one on one where I can personally tell you how stuid you have been and probably still are.

ApostlpriserADM

Not who I wanted but I'll go with it anyways. How about you be a nice boy and leave the grown ups to talk about grown up things.

1. This board is not a place for simple fagotry.
2. Fagot is spelled however I want to spell it.
3. Who lied to you
4. What does ADM stand for.
5. OVER NINE THOUSAND!?
6. If you thought this board was made for such things why aren't you continuing with your general homosexuality?
7. ???
8. Elnidfse

I hope I've cleared all of this up and if not, we can have a one on one where I can personally tell you how stuid you have been and probably still are.

1. Yes it is.
2. Get a fucking dictionary, you cunt.
3. The Jew and The Negro
4. Whatever I want it to stand for. Right now it stands for you dying in a fire.
5. zOMG!